Chapter 19: Peaceful Day and a Mystery

Firewall Kingdom / Morning

Ashley was on my back and I stood up and she feels quite high from the ground. Usually, my own kind as I'm a Dark Storm Dragon species we are not like big than most other species for example, my friend Varath is larger than me and Krex is on the same size as me and my other two buddies Xyleth and Mirnevir they are somewhat the same size as me. So ive walked to the entrance of my home and I look behind her in my back.

Verax: Ready to fly like you are a rider?

Ashley: I hope so!! Im scare!!

Verax: Relax! Just hold tight... Here I go! (He lunges towards the skies and started flying)

Ashley: This is scary!!

Verax: At first!! But you will get use to it!

As we are flying now, she is enjoying the skies every bit she can. We had mostly a peaceful flight until we are arriving at the hot springs after two hours flight. We are outside of Firewall Kingdom now and we are now on unclaimed land. I proceeding to land, and I started flapping my wings to decrease my velocity and I touched down and walked towards the area. The lake looks calm, and birds are singing around. The scenery there's several trees around the warm lake with flowers of all colors and the sun shining through the leaves.

Ashley: Is this the place??

Verax: It is! Isn't beautiful?

Ashley: It is! The water is crystal clear!! I never seen a lake this crystal at all!

Verax: The heat of the water can actually clean the dirt on it. You could see the lake floor.

Ashley: I can actually see it! I hope is not too hot.

Verax: Oh not at all, is completely safe to humans. Go ahead and dismount... Im going in.

Ashley: (Dismounting) You are actually going in??

Verax: Well I am! (Went to the lake and he is now in the waters) Is really perfect! The temperature is nice! Is not as hot as you think.

Ashley: I cannot believe you went to it without hesitation.

Verax: (Went to more on the deep part of the lake and he is now submerged)

Ashley: Verax!! (Laughing)

Verax: (Puff his head out of the water) Come on Ashley!! Im sure you never been on a hot spring like these on Earth!!

Ashley: No I never been into one!

Verax: Then come! Remove all your clothes and enjoy this opportunity im giving you! You cannot miss it! Or ill be sad....

Ashley: Fine ill go! (She is starting to remove some of her clothes)

Verax: Why so much clothing you carry??

Ashley: Because we use lots of them in my world.... Is part of our society.

Verax: Well! Are you ready now?

Ashley: (Testing the water) Oh my! This is somewhat hot but is not bad.

Verax: Come on! (Spread arms) Come join me!

Ashley: (Smiling at him) You really want this aren't you big lizard!

Verax: (Draconic snarl) we are going to enjoy this very much!

She decided to go ahead and went to the waters and it wasn't that bad as she was thinking and started swimming towards me until she finally is close to me and she is holding by my right hand claw.