Chapter 3: Visions

Dracoria Planet / Firewall Kingdom / Midday / Citadel

It was Midday that day. King Draco, one of the most feared dragon kings that ever lived in Firewall Kingdom History and the most powerful dark dragon on its kind that ever existed, he is on his massive throne room discussing the political spectrum with his four dragon guardians and his daughter, Princess Syleth, a very beautiful blue sapphire dragon with green glowing pupils. They are discussing on a matter that is pissing off King Draco.

King Draco: (Somewhat angry and growling) Then tell me Drexath... How are we going to maintain our own food supplies with the Elven Kingdom??

Drexath: [Green dragon] My lord.... Our humans are doing the most of their work in our farmlands! They reported me that the climate is not very favorable for most of the food they are producing to our supplies!

King Draco: (Draconic sight) Aaghh...... Of course this damn climate.... Krex, what do you think we should propose?

Krex: [Fire Dragon] Well my lord..... I suggest we could use duplication magic!

Princess Syleth: The thing is Krex is that this magic can exhaust its user if its use excessively. And I don't think humans cant learn this magic by any means.

King Draco: So what do you propose my darling?

Princess Syleth: I say just wait a few more weeks once this dry season ends as we approach winter.

Varath: (Dark Purple Dragon) But what about meat supplies? We still have plenty of them in our silos!

King Draco: If we change our trade deals from fruits and vegs to meat then I have to go with the Elven Kingdom to change our deal.... I know they do not eat meat but I do not want them to be starve to death.

Princess Syleth: Father.... We must change this trade deal to continue helping them... They know the climate season is not on our favor. We cant control nature.

King Draco: I know daughter..... So be it..... Tomorrow ill fly to our friends and tell them we are going to change the deal. Well lets talk another topic..... Frellex, you have something to report regarding to our espionage against our adversaries?

Frellex: (Desert Dragon) Yes my lord! Some of our human spies manage to fed us info about Crimson Dominion Movements, it seems they are preparing to invade some villages with Shadow Drakes but we do not know which village.

King Draco: (Dragon growl) Damn this High Elves!!! Gods!! How much they hate our human vassals!!

Varath: They always hate our vassal my lord.... Well even some of our kind hate humans but not like these elves supremacists!

Krex: I agree! Despite that we somewhat sees humanity inferior to us it doesn't mean they must be unprotected!

King Draco: Humanity despite our past wars and once we submitted them to our will as our vassals they have helped us make our Kingdom stronger than ever, dragons and humans have worked together for generations and we as their overlords we must protect them with everything.

Caralex: [Bronce Dragon] Exactly.... Despite our past dispute from over a thousand years ago I do not think we must redeem a race we vow to protect unprotected! We need to know which city these elves are going to send these drakes!

Princess Syleth: I talk with my friend Verax.

King Draco: Daughter.... I got lost.... You said Verax? Verax hates humans with a passion!

Princess Syleth: Father... I know but he knows some village that he usually fly around and he might tell me a few ones that may be unprotected.

Krex: Did Verax lost his parents?