Chapter 33: Abandoned Ruins

The Red Valley / Morning / 4 Days Later

Me and her we are still in the skies as im carrying her to the place this Overseer might want her to. After several nights sleeping together it was really pleasant.

Ashley: (On his back by the wings joint and ask) Verax I have a question I never asked.

King Verax: Anything my darling?

Ashley: I never asked how old you are? im 24 years old!

King Verax: You are 24?? You are a baby to me!

Ashley: Oh no! don't tell me you are ancient!!

King Verax: Ancient!? No! im not! Well I'm 37 years old.

Ashley: 37?? You are young still!!

King Verax: Maybe I am I just feel older.

Ashley: You sound like you were way older but you being in your late 30s!? How much a dragon lives up like their lifespan?

King Verax: Our kind usually lives up to 120 to 130s I read some dragons can live up to 150s maximum. The oldest dragon that ever live in Dracoria was a female dragon named Hylaxi and she was 250.

Ashley: I though your kind can live up like 1000s of years!

King Verax: What???! I mean! That would be a wish if I could live that many years!! Where did you get that number from??

Ashley: On our world theres always the mention of dragons being immortal or live thousands of years!

King Verax: No we do not!! (Dragon laughter) That's an impossible number to reach! Only 250 is the max years someone in our kind manages to lived!

Ashley: What about the other dragons in our kingdom?

King Verax: Well I know Varath is in his 40s, Krex is in his 35s, Mirnevir is way younger he is like in his 20s and Syleth is in her 50s

Ashley: Oh she is the oldest!?

King Verax: She is! But she is still strong.

We continued flying above the Red Valley and we can see is trees covered in red leaves and orange grass everywhere with rivers around going in all direction and tall mountains in the distance. Then while we were flying around the clouds... some thing happened that we both went baffle.

King Verax: And by looking around this place it seems is very uninhabited, people do not live in here.

Ashley: Why? This place is beautiful!

King Verax: This place is home to many drakes species and many are aggressive or territorial.

Ashley: Is there a drake that is not hostile at least??

King Verax: Theres one tribe of drakes somewhere in Dracoria, but they have human being also enslave and other races.

Ashley: Oh my! Another Firewall kingdom!? I just can---

King Verax: Actually.... They aren't like Firewall Kingdom... they don't treat humans and their slaves like trash! They care for their well being. According to Syleth she told us that the leader of this tribe is very strategist and smart and hates exploiting his assets. They are neutral but we could try at least make some alliance.

Ashley: I hope we could or if they are friendlies to us! I just don't want a-(Looking at the clouds in her right and see something) What the f......