Chapter 7: Entering the Portal

She was brave and decide it is time, she has tears as she is about to leave her world behind, well no more tears because when she was explaining me this part, she said theres nothing else to lose since her own uncle is having issues with his life and her other family members didn't care much about her. It was time and she proceeded to turn everything off the power and everything. Her house is now dark and silent as everything is shut off. She went to touch her mom's photo and this is what she said to her when she told me this part. "Mom.... Wherever you are.... Come with me.... I do not know where this portal leads" She proceed to put her photo back and with all her weapons she left the family room and went to the garage's door.

She proceeds to go down there and closes the trapdoor shut and while carrying the Barrett 50. Case and her AR with a belt around her body and her backpack full of ammo and other small things, she uses her phone flashlight and walks to the path of the gate, as she continues she arrived the gate in a few seconds and decided to place her palm in the obelisk panel and the portal activates same as before and it opens up.

Ashley: (Looking back) (Sighted with one tear) Farewell.... Louisiana.... Earth.... (She turn and proceed to walk towards the portal and once she is about to enter she touch the ring) (Sighted) .... This is it.... Show me what's in the other side... (She enters)

When Ashley told me this the part when she entered the portal she said she was flying through space and time the description she gave me it was like she is flying on a space tunnel fast and saw several stars flying around her as she was traveling faster than the speed of light, she believe it was some kind of hyperspace tunnel I still do not understand these concepts of science of her humanity.

Ashley: (Travelling fast and holding the Barrett case for dear life) OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

She turned to look back as she was travelling fast in the tunnel but she cant see her own star apparently she said she was heading towards someplace called Orion Nebula something since the tunnel its heading directly towards that space cloud when she explained this to me. She continues flying fast passing thousands of stars around her as the tunnel continues. Then she is slowing down and she arrived to a whole new star system and passed our own sun close by and continued flying towards our world and she is slowing down even more and she now sees our moons the big one Ashley said that Keysal is a gas giant and the other are its moons including Dracoria which our world is one of its moons as we got it wrong believing we were the center of everything in this universe.

Ashley: (Slowing down and sees the Gas giant and its three moons) Oh my God! My uncle wasn't talking shit at all!

She is arriving to the moon that looks like an Earth like Planet and by the looks of it this one is the largest moon from the others almost like an Earth Size, she sees it also has its on magnetosphere since she can see the auroras from the poles.

Ashley: (Going around as the tunnel is showing her the world) Its so... Beautiful!!

Then the tunnel started leading downwards towards our world as she was heading towards its path and continues diving straight down towards Dracoria and her surroundings turns white as she arrived