Chapter 6: Preparations

United States of America / Morning / 3 days later after the funeral

Three days passed after Ashley funeral and she is now receiving messages they might have to close her home because of the rent, she decided its time to prepare herself for her travels to a new home. She went to her room and opened her own personal safe and theres her own Desert Eagle and five boxes of .50 ammo from Magnum Research as she said to me that's the suppose company that made some of these weapons, she grab the ammo boxes and placed on her backpack and her gun is loaded and she place it in her holster. She went and open her wardrobe and pick up her AR-15 With two attachments, one of them is a reflex scope with 4 magnification and underneath the barrel a green laser sight and she picks several boxes of AR-15 ammo type and place it on her backpack. She exits her room and went to her mothers room and went to her large safe and she pressed the codes [3-2-3-1-1-4] and it opens and theres other weapons but decided not to carry those as it was too much, she grabbed more ammo from her AR and the rest are for her own Barret 50., she is now carrying hundreds of bullets. Underneath her moms bed theres a large rectangular box and it's the Barret and it has a handler to carry it. She also brought some things for survival but her uncle told her theres a civilization in the other side of the portal so she didn't have to carry many food but mostly is ammo for self defense as she said to me that she was going to bring "Freedom" Apparently. She is well armed and sends a message to her uncle.

[Ashley Replies]

Uncle.... Im going there..... im ready.

[Sebastian replies]

Do you have everything you need? Bring as many ammos you can.

[Ashley replies]

Im all well armed... My backpack is heavy as fuck from ammo! These 50 BMG ammos are the heaviest of all! Im feeling im about to bring the American Freedom in this new world!

[Sebastian replies]

{Laughing Emoji} I can tell! Well use your weapons for emergency only nothing else.

[Ashley replies]

I will.... Well this might be the last time we speak?

[Sebastian replies]

It will be the last time we will speak, yes niece... But I want you to go ahead and start a new life in this new world... Trust me its worth it Ashley! Damn we are talking about a whole alien planet somewhere in the galaxy!

[Ashley replies]

If NASA Knows this...

[Sebastian replies]

Then they will take this home away and the cave would be under the government hands, go now I will bit you farewells....... Sebastian out.

[Ashley replies]

Very well....... Goodbye then uncle.... I hope ill see you eventually or mom.... Ashley out.