Chapter 27: Silah's Encounter

Firewall Kingdom / Evening / Throne Room

King Draco was in his throne room enjoying every moment seeing humans suffer until Xileth my so called "Friend" and a fool not to side with us, arrived at the throne room and he was walking hurt as his right back leg is bleeding badly from the gunshot of Ashley's Barrett.

Xileth: (Walking hurt) Agh!! My King!!!

Drexath: Gods! Are you alright!?

Caralex: Xileth what happened to you!?

King Draco: Xileth! What happened!? Why are you injured!?

Xileth: My lord! I have bad news! (Collapses back and he cant stand) (Hurt) aaaghh!! Tsssssss!!

King Draco: Did some human stabbed you?? He will pay for that!!

Xileth: King is far worse!! It was......Ashley!

Drexath: Ashley!?

King Draco: How Ashley is capable on injuring you and with what!?

Xileth: With a strange and powerful weapon I have NEVER seen in my life!! My lord.... She killed.... Everyone including Krellex!!!

Caralex: (Stood) NO WA-

King Draco: (Stood up too surprise) SHE DID WHAT!?!

Xileth: She did!! She killed them all by herself!!! Im not sure about Mirnevir but she killed the dragons like it was nothing!!! By herself!!!

The entire room and all dragons are looking around at each other with mouth opens scared.

King Draco: (Concerned!!!) Oh no..... No...No...no...no!! This is imposible!!! Shes only a human and you are telling me she killed..... FOURTEEN Of us there!?!

Xileth: She did!!

Drexath: King!! I believe we have underestimated her!!

King Draco: NO I DID NOT!!! SHE IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DEFEAT US!!!

Caralex: He said she is not powerful enough and somehow she manage to kill fourteen of us including Krellex! Our own Brother in our circle!! By herself!!

King Draco: CARALEX!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

Caralex: (Silent)

King Draco: (GROWL and Breathing fire everywhere venting his rage)

Drexath: Draco!! Chill out!!

King Draco: (Calming down) We must defeat her!! Wheres Verax!?!

Xileth: Verax is with her my lord!! He vows to protect her at all cost!!!

King Draco: (ANGRY ROAR OF FURY!!!!)

Caralex: (Concerned)

King Draco: I cannot believe we are being betrayed!!! I need to find my daughter!!

Drexath: Syleth is nowhere to be seen my lord! Theres no trace of her anywhere in our kingdom and besides from that, one of our guards found her jewelry in the mines!

King Draco: All her jewelry!?

Drexath: All of them! She is missing!

King Draco: (Growling frustrated) Varath and Krex???

Drexath: Both are missing too!

King Draco: DAMMIT!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?

Caralex: Do you think they might have deserted from here?