Chapter 44: Protonic Rise

Invasion of Winterland / Midday / Air battle

It was the day and the day we will witness history as how close we were all doomed to extinction, we are arriving now to the city and we see several Wyverns of all shapes burning the human city of Winterland Kingdom. And by the bay next to the city theres of course Elven ships no wonder from the Crimson Dominion. The Sea Kingdom also decided to join us and a Drake Kingdom also joined us too. I can see the several Drakes sprinting with their riders to battle and the Sea Dragons flying with us with their spears, Ashley holding her Barrett 50. Cal and she brought that Pistol with her, and I was flying also with my own squadron from my Kingdom.

King Verax: Attack every wyvern you all see!! To battle!!! (Attack Roar!!!)

Everyone proceed to roar all at once and we got the wyverns attention and they are heading now to us, moments later we are now engaging and clashed with them. Ashley while still on my back she aims at one while I was engaging one wyvern and proceed to fired her weapon to another wyvern nearby and she hits him and it was badly injured, she fires at him again and is crashing down.

King Verax: (Bit the wyverns neck and kills it and dropped his body) More are coming!! Get ready!!

Ashley: DEATH TO THE CRIMSON DOMINION!!!! (Aims and FIRED!!!!! FIRED!!!!! Kills one Wyvern)

King Verax: (Roared aloud!!! And charged to another wyvern and tackles it)

Wyvern: (Angry Hiiiisss!!!!)

King Verax: (Breath attacked it and burned his body) Take that!!! (Breath attacking him until it dies and drops it) Oh look at Krex!!

We are seeing Krex with Sarah fighting two Wyverns at the same time, apparently these ones are weaker than most big wyverns out there as they are easy to tame.

Krex: (Breath attacking as he is pursuing one wyvern) Come here you little shit!! (Breath Attacking it)

Wyvern: (Roaring in pain and still flying was)

Sarah: (Looks behind her) One is going after us!

Krex: Let him!! I need some help!! (The wyvern from behind them gut struck by a lightning and dies) Thank you....

King Verax: (Flying beside Krex) You sound annoyed!

Krex: Its these Elves I cant stand with!! Why they have so much Vedetta against humanity!?

King Verax: They always have been like this!! Ill attack their ships soon!

Krex: Ill follow you after... (Seeing a castle) Ill check on the Princess now! (Flying to the castle)

King Verax: (Looks at Ashley) Do you want to see something more powerful? I want to show you a Legendary ability.

Ashley: Show me!

King Verax: (Looking at a group of wyverns engaging some Sea Dragons) Im about to steal their kills! (Verax's eyes turns glowing blue and his mouth has a electric energy surge and spit a ball of electricity and split in 7 projectiles and each one went to the wyverns and kills them all)

Ashley: That was so cool! I want to learn that!!

Then two Sea Dragons went flying next to me.

Sea Dragon 1: Hey!! That was my kill!!

King Verax: (Smirk!!)

Sea Dragon 2: You are a storm dragon!?!

King Verax: I am indeed a Storm Dragon.