Chapter 46: Remnants

Moravale Province / Unknown Valleys / Starfall Aftermath.

Silah with her son are still travelling in the skies after a dangerous night in the cave they shelter on, she is out and see several small craters around and some fire from the meteors. She is still on the task to look traces of her old tribe.

Silah: [Spread wings and gliding among the valley]

Alvir: (Looking around while they are high above) Mom?

Silah: (Looks at him) Yes what is it??

Alvir: How are we supposed to know they might be here?

Silah: (Looks forward) This is one of the places we use to do a gathering and find our partners that we will be forewer for the rest of our lives.

Alvir: Partners? Like...

Silah: Son..... Mates...

Alvir: Oh that! did you were part of that? Did you find a male dragon??

Silah: (Growl angry) I prefer not to talk about that......

Alvir: (Felt her body vibrated) Oh okay....

Silah: (Eyes watered as she continues to glide and saddened)

She continues to fly and decide to land for resting and regain energy from a long flight.... Alvir proceed to sit on a rock as he was reading a book he is carrying, a story about Silah's Tribe, The Gladiator Clan. She was on the edge of a cliff and in front of her she can see the vastness of landscape and distant mountains and trees all around the area below them. She sat and looks down with eyes closed, she sobs low.

Alvir: (Heard a faint sob) Mother?

Silah: (tears falling)

Alvir: Mother are you alright???

Silah: (Tears and eyes watered) My mate, his name was Zurixken...... He used to be my husband when ive found you.... Damn High Elves... They murdered him!!!

Alvir: Mom!? Are you okay? Im sorry if I brought this up but please calm do-

Silah: (Looks fast at him Angry and started walking to him) Don't you try to calm me down Alvir!!! (He got intimidated and walked backwards from her) You have no idea how much PAIN!! PAIN!! I Have to endure every day from that loss!!!

Alvir: (Scared) M...Mother!!! Im sorry!!! Im sorry if I said that!! but I don't want you to be this angry please!!

Silah: (Yelled at him) IM ANGRY BECAUSE I HATE HIGH ELVES WITH A PASSION ALVIR!!!! You may see how sweet I am to you! But you never EVER saw my beast inside of me have you!? No!! You are the reason why I haven't travelled to Crimson City and BURNED Everything there!!! I HATEE THEEEEMM!!!!

Alvir: (Silent and scared)

Silah: (Calming down and sat down still in tears as she is hurt from the inside) (Crying) They took all I had..... That damn Elve Dragon Slayer took everything from me!..... (droplets of tears dropping) Alvir..... you are the only thing I have left in my life that I care and love, nothing else. That's why im so overprotective of you, fear if one of those scums do something to you.

Alvir: I... I didn't even knew about this.... Im sorry mother to hear that, I didn't knew...

Silah: (Looks at him still in tears and crying low) I know you didn't knew.... No other male will never replace him, he was unique and had a very mature personality and always stood for me. He was excited when I told him that I adopted you, you almost had a dragon father.