Chapter 13: The Eye

Firewall Kingdom / Morning / Krex Chamber's

It was morning and Sarah actually slept with Krex that night, my friend was in his human form that day. She wakes up and Krex did too.

Sarah: (Waking up)

Krex: How do you feel now?

Sarah: Better.... Thank you for inviting me to spend the night with you.

Krex: It was nothing, you can come with me for now on if you want.

Sarah: Yes Krex! I want to stay with you, you are the only person that stood for me always!

Krex: And I will always stay with you and taking care of you. Do you want to go outside?

Sarah: Yes of course! Where are we flying now?

Krex: I was thinking about heading back to the monument... Ashley said she come from The Eye.

Sarah: Yes, I too want to see how we can reactivate that portal if is possible.

Krex: Then lets find out how we can do that. (They both exited the chambers and heading back to the courtyard)

They arrived by the east courtyard platform and Krex went ahead and transformed back to his red dragon form in a moment. He has glowing yellow draconic pupil eyes like most fire dragons. His voice also changes and is more deeper.

Krex: (Looking at her and a plume of smoke exited his nostrils) Ready to see the skies again??

Sarah: What kind of question is that? I always ready to come and fly with you!

Krex: (Lowered) Come my lady.

She climbed up and he stood up and spread his red and orange wings and lunges to the skies and heading to the monument.

Fifteen minutes passed and they arrived by the hills plains, and they see the large ring structure on top of a hill. Krex proceed to land near the area.

Krex: (Flapping wings as he is landing and seconds later he landed) We are here!

Sarah: (Dismounting Krex and proceed to walk towards the monument) I forgot how big this structure was!

They are now on the structure as it was big, even bigger than Krex. He can even fit inside on the ring.

Krex: (Stand in two legs and touching the ring metal) This thing is made of metal? But who actually built this?

Sarah: I too wonder the same.... I don't know I mean... nobody in Dracoria knows who built this monument and by the looks of it its clear to me this is some kind of portal.

Krex: I too agree this has to be some sort of portal... But Ashley says it connects to her world?

Sarah: That's what she said.. I wonder how the metal feels too. (She moves her hand to touch the ring and once she touch it) Oh by the gods! This metal.... Feels different!

Krex: (stopped touching the ring and went in four) You feel that? The texture is so smooth.

Sarah: It is! I wonde---- (She pass out and sees a vision of an icon)

After she sees the icon like an image on her mind she sees herself going up in the skies until she is in space and keeps travelling fast until she is seeing something she has never seen before, she is now on the side of the gas giant Keisal and se...

After she sees the icon like an image on her mind she sees herself going up in the skies until she is in space and keeps travelling fast until she is seeing something she has never seen before, she is now on the side of the gas giant Keisal and sees what it looks like several space craft fighting against one another, several ships looks grey with blue lines tracing around and the other ships looks dark but has red glowing tracing lines going around them, then she saw a portal opening up and a massive spaceship emerge and it's a giant battlecruiser that started firing several yellow plasma bolts at the weird dark and red ships as they were being destroyed and some of the dark and red ships are firing red lasers at them. Seconds later she saw two beings emerging from The Eye, and she sees a dark purple dragon with blue glowing eyes and a blue glowing gem on its helmet and a Human wearing some advanced looking armor, and he speaks first.

Elvan: (Exiting from The Eye and he is looking around and he says) Sarayah! Do you think these Machines manage to make a Machine Hub in Dracoria??

Sarayah: Im so certain they did at least something in this world. The Kall Contingency will find several ways to establish themselves in my worlds and star systems I'm trying to protect!

Elvan: (Pulling a precursor rifle) Time to remove this machine threat from here! Ill commence a scan in this world!

Sarayah: Do it!

Elvan: (Using a device on his armor) The Retribution this is commander Elvan! I need a full scan on Dracoria now! (The Retribution replies: "Acknowledge commander! Commencing planetary scan") Me and Sarayah want a full report when you finish with your scan.

Sarayah: Lets look around here.

Elvan: Once this is over... Should we deactivate this Star Gate?

Sarayah: We should although thinking about it.....

Elvan: Any ideas?

Sarayah: I was thinking connecting this gate to Earth but have a setting to only one way in.

Elvan: Connect this gate to the one we have on Earth? Why?

Sarayah: Because I have some plans.... This whole world is full of life and we must preserve it! Ill have a meeting with the other custodians after we finish this up!

Elvan: (The Retribution is contacting back: "Sir! We are detecting one Kall Contingency outpost on the surface of the planet! Ill set the coordinates to initiate a planetary bombardment on the target!") Sarayah!! We got the outpost!!

Sarayah: Then lets keep moving!! Follow me Elvan!! (She opens a portal and both of them entered, and it closes)

The vision ended and Sarah wakes up as she was being hold by Krex claws as he was sitting)

Sarah: (AWAKE) (GASP!!!) (COUGHING)

Krex: Gods!!! Sarah are you okay!?!

Sarah: What happened to me!?

Krex: You pass out! You whole body collapses and im here sitting holding you for like twenty minutes!

Sarah: I saw a vision Krex!

Krex: Another one!?

Sarah: It was a weird one! I think ive met the creators of The Eye! And I saw a dragon too with a human commander!!

Krex: A dragon with a human commander!? Where are they?!

Sarah: I don't know! But they mention something about this thing being a portal called Star Gate I don't know.

Krex: Are you sure?? And what is its main purpose?

Sarah: All I can say it was a portal but I saw something weird... These people they were fighting something like a threat to this world... I cannot even comprehend.

Krex: Well im glad you are okay.... Do you want to head back home? I think this is enough for today.

Sarah: Yes! I think its enough for today.... I feel exhausted for now I want you to carry me like this! (Laughing)

Krex: (Draconic growl of pleased) I can do that for you!

Krex proceed to lunged at the skies holding her by his claws and heading back home.