Chapter 14: First Tasks

Firewall Kingdom / Morning / Verax's Cave

I woke up as im getting ready for my research and im about to wake this woman to do my orders and my tasks. Ive stood up from my chambers and climb down from the cave wall and I saw her still sleeping.

Verax: (Raised tone) Come on!! Wake up!!

Ashley: (Jumped) (Sighted) You know you can yell louder because I didn't hear you.

Verax: Bah! You think you will impress me?? Come on! Wake up!

Ashley: (Stood up) Let me ask you something for real Verax... Why are you so aggressive on me??

Verax: (Walking to her intimidating as she actually back off) Because of what your kind did to me and my parents!! Now lets put yourself a useful tool for me!!

Ashley: A tool?? Are you using me of something??

Verax: I am!! Do you have a problem with it!?

Ashley: (Silent)

Verax: That's what I thought... Here take theses! (Throws her very aggressively a bag of food) Now eat! You have ten minutes!

Ashley: (Opens the bag and is fresh fruits at least) Well thank goodness is fruits!

Verax: (Still angry) Yeah, whatever!! (He left the area to do his own things)

Ashley: (Her mind) "He is such a douchebag I swear!!"

I left her so she can eat her breakfast, so I went to do my own research and look for the mysteries of these structures that I have no idea who made them. So ive grabbed an artifact that looks quite weird, but it seems magical, is like a cylinder with a pulsating orb in the center. Who made these stuff I had no idea, but I wanted to become a scientist on this matter, the mysteries I will unlock and the power withing I will have if I unlock how to harvest its magical energy.

 Who made these stuff I had no idea, but I wanted to become a scientist on this matter, the mysteries I will unlock and the power withing I will have if I unlock how to harvest its magical energy

Verax: (Holding the artifact cylinder and looking at it and in his mind) "The power I will get from this.... The knowledge I will unlock from this artifact will be all mine and mine alone!"

Ten minutes has passed, and it was time for my adventure to find more of these artifacts, I think I might have some of the locations where I could find more of them since this one ive found it in one of these weird looking ruins. I must command my servant, or I should call her slave or something? I don't know which words fit perfect for her but whatever it is she must be subjugated forever to me.

Verax: (Walking to her) Are you finished??

Ashley: Well I am.... So what are we going to do?

Verax: Silence!! You must listen to my orders without questioning!!

Ashley: (Sighted) Im listening....