Chapter 52: King's Retreat

Plains outside of Firewall Borders / Evening / Victory

As Draco continues flying, Ashley cast a spear and throw at him and the spear flew fast but it misses Draco.

Ashley: (Breathing angry) (Still standing on two legs) Be seeing you soon scum...... (Looks at the other 10 dragons from Firewall) Look at him! He abandoned you all!! Should I kill you too or what!?

The Dragons did not dare to speak from fear.

Caralex: (Speaking) Ashley...we...

Ashley: (Growled!!!) SPEAK!!

Caralex: (Fear) I don't know the others!! But I wish to pledge myself to you all please!!

Varath: I sense fear in the rest of you all! Whats the matter now?? and Caralex you should have betrayed him long ago!

Caralex: I was conflicted Varath! I didn't know what to do I swear!!

Hylatrix: (Brown Dragoness) Ill admit, I think I don't feel to die by her wrath. I want to live Ashley! Take us with you! Mercy!!

Ashley: I have the feeling this is some trick to fool me....

Caralex: No we aren't....

Ashley: (Authority tone) Then if you all are being serious, Bow before me now!! (Cast a spear) All of you Firewall Dragons!! Or I execute you one by one!!

That voice.... I never heard speak on that tone, like she has so much authority on the matter. The dragons from Firewall that came with Draco all went to her almost all body lowered from fear as they know she is not baffling with her executing each one of them, they all proceed to bow before her.

Caralex: (Bowing) My Queen..... would you give us mercy??

Ashley: (Looks at Verax)

King Verax: (Smiling and nodding)

Ashley: (Looks at the 10 dragons bowing in around her while holds her spear up as it touches the grass) Ill accept your loyalty, you all.... But one sudden movement you attempt to do and if I see you all do something to our humans, our people... Ill put you down myself.... Did I made myself clear.

Kurisva: (Male Yellow Dragon) Yes my Queen... we promise not to harm any one of them, I vow to keep them safe. And that means to defend them against Draco.

Caralex: You have proven to be more powerful than Draco my Queen.... I want to pledge my loyalty to you.

Ashley: Do you all agree that Draco is still a threat to the lives of many in Dracoria?

The dragons replied: "Yes my Queen!"

Ashley: Then you all may rise.

The dragons rise and I went to them.

King Verax: Now you must follow our orders, and she made herself pretty clear. You harm one of our people and you will be dealt with.

Sarah: (Coming and kneeled before her)

Ashley: (Draconic laugh) Sarah! really!? (Seeing the other humans doing the same as Sarah) Oh my god please not thi--(They are kneeling)

Then all the humans and our dragons from Virandas even the Gladiator Dragons we all went around her and everyone is bowing and kneeling before her. I stood watching her and smiling.

Ashley: (Looking at everyone even all her friends kneeling before her) Well this is something..

King Verax: You have proven to be a true Queen, Ashley. They all see you already their Queen.