Chapter 22: Unknown Facility

Unclaimed Region / Southern Islets / Midday / Strange structure

We continued walking on the massive square chamber that has some floating rings with lights tracing it that looks advanced and some voice was heard again.

[Male Voice] WELCOME HUMAN...... IF YOU SO KIND AND ENTER THIS CHAMBER PLEASE....

Ashley: Wait! Who are you?? Me and my dragon master here, we are just exploring!

[Male Voice] IM WHAT IM REFERRED AS THE OVERSEER AND IVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SINCE YOU ARRIVED HERE FROM EARTH.

Verax: Does he know you!?

Ashley: I don't know!!

Verax: (Draconic growl and protecting Ashley) Whoever is you!! Show yourself!!!

[Male Voice] OH, IM NOT A THREAT TO YOU ALL BUT I ACTUALLY NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ASHLEY!

Ashley: About what!?

[Male Voice] HERE, COME ENTER TO THIS CHAMBER AND WE TALK (He opened another large triangular door)

Ashley: Well.... Let see what he wants.

Verax: Ill be close to you Ashley, I don't trust him.

Ashley: Its alright let see what he wants.

We entered the next chamber and what we are seeing is a large column not one but two, wait.. four columns nothing but with the same artifacts I was researching in the ruins stack up one to another.

Ashley: Are those the artifacts you are collec-

Verax: YES!! THERES SO MANY OF THEM!!

[Male Voice] WELCOME TO OUR FACILITY, NOW THE REASON I SUMMON BOTH OF YOU IN HERE IS BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING THAT IS MISSING AND YOUR DRAGON HERE MIGHT HAVE IT......

Ashley: What Verax here has then?

[Male Voice] ONE OF THE QUANTUM REACTORS IS MISSING FROM THESE PILLARS AND HE HAS ONE ON HIS OLD CAVE

Verax: (Growled aloud) I have nothing that belongs to you!! If you are talking about the artifact ive found its all mine!!!! Not Yours!!!!

[Male Voice] (Sighed) AAGGHHH........ DRAGONS PLAYING WITH THINGS THEY SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH. IS LIKE A FATHER TELLING A KID WHAT TO DO AND NOT DO.

Verax: YOU DAR---!!!

Ashley: Wait hold on!! You say.... A Quantum Reactor???

[Male Voice] (Pleased) YES.... YOU SEE THESE CYLINDERS THAT YOU SEE STACK UP TOGETHER IN THESE COLUMNS ARE ALL REACTORS AND ONE IS MISSING..... I NEED THAT REACTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Verax: NO!! THAT IS MY ARTIF---!!!!

[Male Voice] DRAGON!! THAT ARTIFACT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!! DO YOU TWO WANT TO SEE WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THESE QUANTUM REACTORS ARE??

Ashley: I do want to see it! Tell us then!

Then a projection shows like is not magic in the middle of the room and it shows.....Our world??

[Male Voice] THIS WORLD.... PLANET DRACORIA HAS A DEFENSE SYSTEM WE HAVE BUILT ON AND IT'S A SYSTEM OF PROTONIC CANNONS IN SEVERAL PART OF THIS WORLD

Ashley: Protonic cannons!?! This shit is not magic this is Technology!!! Are you guys aliens!?!

[Male Voice] ILL REVEAL MORE SECRETS ABOUT US AS LONG YOU TWO BRING MY REACTOR BACK HERE.... BECAUSE ONE REACTOR IS MISSING AND THESE CANNONS THAT IS MEANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FROM OUTSIDE FORCES IS COMPLETELY OFFLINE.... WE HAD A SABOTAGER THAT TOOK AWAY ONE OF THESE REACTORS LONG AGO AND PLACE IT SOME WHERE IN DRACORIA AND YOUR DRAGON FOUND IT.

Verax: I don't want to....

Ashley: Master... I believe you have an alien component and these guys are probably the creators of all these ruins and the portal ive arrived!

[Male Voice] WE ARE.... THAT PORTAL YOU TRAVELLED IS CALLED A STAR GATE BUILT BY US

Ashley: A Star Gate!?! Are you for real!?! How advanced you guys are!?!

[Male Voice] WAY MORE ADVANCE THAN YOU BOTH THINK BUT ANYWAYS I NEED YOU TWO GO NOW AND BRING THIS REACTOR OR DRACORIA WILL REMAIN FOREVER AT RISK AND IF YOU DO THIS ILL REVEAL MYSELF LATER ON AND TELL YOU WHO WE ARE... NOW GO (He disconnects)

The projection shuts off and I look at Ashley.

Verax: Im not sure about this....

Ashley: We need to do this master, this might reveal who are the creators of all of these structures but to me one thing is clear... These guys are clearly aliens but he sounded way too human.

Verax: I refuse to think humans are going to be this advanced!!

Ashley: Well these things looks so futuristic by the looks of it! Come lets head out and grab that artifact.

I just growled and force to accept the deal in exchange for the artifact I was studying, ill look for it tomorrow morning. We exit the pit with no problem as climbing up was easy and she actually hold on to my neck without looking down. Now we need to get ready to bring my artifact down there again.