Chapter 48: Exodus of Dawn City

Southern Islets / Virandas Kingdom / Throne Room / 2 Months later

My throne room was finally constructed and opened several days ago and several parts of my new citadel is still being constructed. Now we have our own fortress for our administration in our kingdom. I was sitting on my throne room with Ashley as she was sitting in front of me and we both are talking about history and several things and she was telling me lots of things about her own world and Humanity's history on Earth.

King Verax: But why did it happened?!

Ashley: Political disputes between the Soviet Union and the U.S.

King Verax: But a war almost broke out that time right??

Ashley: Oh believe me! Almost!! The Cuban Missile Crisis was an actual thing! If JFK didn't act, this country could have launched several missiles around Florida and other states and a war will likely broke out that time! But this is history WAY before I was born.

King Verax: Hmm.... Tell me more about these supermassive weapons you mentioned?

Ashley: Nuclear Weapons.

King Verax: nuclear weapons?? How those works?

Ashley: Humanity's most powerful weapon they have ever created. These things they are so powerful that it harness the power of the sun itself! They can destroy entire cities and if we go in perspective in Dracoria, one Nuke can easily destroy Firewall entirely!

King Verax: Do you think dragons can survive the blast?

Ashley: No... I do not think your kind can survive a nuclear blast! Because you will be dealing with lethal radiation and if you are in close proximity with the detonation epicenter, one hundred percent you guys can disintegrate in a instant. Nukes is one of the reasons it had kept the global peace and preventing a world war 3 from happening but of course is just me saying. Humanity's history they always have fought against each other.

King Verax: Hmmm.... Same thing goes for dragons, we always have fought for several things like territories...

Then, one of my diplomats as I have finaly envoys arrived to my throne.

Esban: (bowed before him) My King, I have disturbing news.

King Verax: Disturbing news?? What happened? And how that trip went?

Esban: The Snow Howl States has declared war against Firewall Kingdom!

King Verax: They what!? Why?!

Ashley: Snow Howl States?? Who are they!?

King Verax: Is a Wolf race and that's their nation! But why they declare war on Firewall??

Esban: Apparently Firewall has been flying in their airspace without permissions and they have burned a human settlement for no reason and this settlement belongs to the Snow Howl States!

King Verax: But what the hell are Firewall doing!?

Esban: According to what ive gathered, people are saying dragons from Firewall has been spotted breaching all nations airspace without authorization and violating the international treaties. The Elven Kingdom also broke alliance with Firewall just now and many are expecting to follow.

Ashley: So in other words Verax... Firewall are going wherever they pleased as I understand it.

King Verax: I agree with you on that. This sound quite Dragon Supremacy.