Chapter 55: The Queen and the King

Southern Islet / Proclamation / Midday

It was a event as im about to make an announcement to everyone around our Citadel that is still under construction but is progressing thanks to the magic offered by Sea Dragons. In front of me theres hundreds of humans and lots of dragons perched around waiting for my announcement.

King Verax: People of Virandas Kingdom! I have an announcement to make! Today marks a historic day on our nation.... I want to say well, im married!

Loud gasped and whispers.

Varath: King you did not!! Who you married??!

King Verax: Well! Then let me announce my wife and your first Queen!!!

Then Ashley roared aloud from behind everyone as she was flying and then she proceed to land next to me in four. Everyone is in shock, even Varath.

Queen Ashley: My people of Virandas.... I am officially your Queen of this nation we are still building stronger every day!! Verax and I we are now Wife and Husband!

Everyone erupted in loud deafening cheering and all the dragons roared in celebration as they went flying above us giving victory roars celebrating. Varath went to us walking with Mara on his back.

Varath: Congratulations.... Both of you! I cant be more happier for you two! I just.... Can't believe it! Ashley and Verax becomes mates!?

King Verax: Hard to believe its happening my friend but is the reality!

Syleth: (Landed close to them and went to them) Im so proud of you two! Verax just look at everything from your past to present!!

King Verax: I know Syleth!!

Syleth: And my Queen.. (Bowed head to Ashley) If you need anything like advice of being a good ruler.... Let me know, im at your service.

Queen Ashley: Thank you Syleth! Ill surely ask you for advices!

Mirnevir: (Landed and went to her with Amilda) Queen! Amilda wants to say something to you!

Queen Ashley: Amilda!

Amilda: (Runs to Ashley and hugs her right arm) Im so happy for everything you have done to us!! I cannot believe you are now our Queen!! (Stopped hugging and started crying from joy) I can't believe this is happening!

Queen Ashley: (Lowered her head to Amilda) Amilda... I will be at your service if you need anything from me.... Whatever you need ill be here in our throne.

Amilda: (Crying of joy) Thank you! Thank you!

Mirnevir: Also King and my Queen, if you give me permission ive already talked with Amilda about this a few moments ago, but we want to look for her father.

King Verax: Her father?

Mirnevir: Yes, I know where he might be but he has been missing for a good amount of years, we want to try and find it.

King Verax: Well... (Looks at Ashley) Are you fine with this?

Queen Ashley: Permission Granted Mirnevir... you may depart when you are ready.

Mirnevir: Thank you Queen. Come Amilda lets get ready.

Amilda: Well ill be away for a few days! Ill see you all later!

King Verax: Careful out there! (Amilda is mounting on Mirnevir and he flew away) Ill be inspecting our throne room now ill see you all later.

Varath: of course, King!