Chapter 51: Dragon of Light

Plains outside of Firewall Borders / Evening / Emergence

Draco is now above her as he looks down at her, he proceed to grab her and said things close to her and he is about to eat her alive.

King Draco: (Holding Ashley and he is speaking close to her face) You has always been weak... your Humanity on your world are the same! You think you can fool me! All of you are the same inferior beings that must be enslaved by all of us! Even us we will rule Earth when we reactivate The Eye! Now you are nothing but my own food! Any last word you want to say to your best friend Verax??

Ashley: (Weakened and more voices she is hearing) "Genesis......Humanity.....Chosen Ones.......Dragon of Light"

"Dragon of Light........Dragon of Light.......Dragon of Light"

King Verax: NO!! ASHLEY DO SOMETHING!!!

Xyrath: (MANIACAL LAUGHING!!!) EAT HER!!!

King Draco: (Evil laugh and opened his jaws and saliva dropping from his teeth)

People where now screaming in terror as we are all seeing him about to devour Ashley, but all the sudden.... Times stopped right when he was going to eat her and she sees a vision as soon she closed her eyes. She is seeing herself somewhere in a dimension in space where theres stars all over the place and the galaxy all bright and lots of nebulas around, then she turned and sees a familiar person walking to her. And it was wearing all white robes and has a hood in it and once it removes its hood back....

Ashley: (Mouth opened) M.....Mom??

Valentina: Ashley! Its been a while!

Ashley: This has to be some trick!! I cannot believe in this!!

Valentina: (Went and touches her cheeks) You can Ashley.... You are just in shock to see me. I can see you have friended a Dragon there huh.

Ashley: Is Verax! Me and him we are best friends!

Valentina: I can see that! you two are so close! Im so proud of you.

Ashley: (Tears) Am I dead??? Did I actually failed to protect everyone including our own World??

Valentina: No.... Times paused on your reality. Draco would never have access to activate that Portal darling. His power and his corruption are fleeting his lifespan.

Ashley: He is dying??

Valentina: He is... Darkness has deceived him and now he is paying the price for playing supremacist role against our own race.

Ashley: How am I going to defeat him??

Valentina: With your gift... I know your true potential darling...

Ashley: And whats my potential? Is there a power I will achieve in defeating him??

Valentina: You want to know your true potential?

Ashley: Yes! Show me!!

Valentina: (Chuckled) All I can give you is this..... "The White will Emerge and that white will fight off a dark threat from Dracoria and thus... Dracoria shall be its realm and its garden, and it will bring stability and order.... Justice and equality to all races. This White one will appear soon and all of Dracoria shall kneel before it!"

Ashley: The White One?? Wait a moment... are you talking about The White Prophesy that Sarah talked to me about??

Valentina: Correct, the prophesy mentions the emergence of the Dragon Queen also know by Xantarian Forerunners as The Dragon of Light.