Chapter 34: Mysteries of the Precursors

Red Valley / Eden Facility / Midday

The Overseer is now explaining to her who they are.

Elvan: As I said before, we are the Xantarian Forerunners! Guardians of the Galaxy! Protectors of all life and its defenders!! (The rings shows a projection of the Xantarian Forerunners Icon)

Ashley: you guys are clearly aliens then??

Elvan: For your kind on Earth and with their knowledge of space right now the answer is yes... We are aliens basically. The Xantarian Forerunners used to be an old Star Nation long ago.

Ashley: So you guys are Precursors!?

Elvan: we are! Our intention is to protect life on countless of planets out there in the galaxy! Starting with Sol System and Earth.

Ashley: So why I am here? What im so important despite everything you told me?

Elvan: Because we chose you to become something greater than what you are Ashley..... a power that we agree you are worthy to carry and a legacy that you will be bound with soon.

Ashley: What is this power?

Elvan: A gift.... From us... Is a surprise but because of this, is a power that you will use to defeat Draco and the next upcoming threats coming soon after he is defeated.

Ashley: More threats??

Elvan: Yes... More threats that you and your kingdom will face, but also I want to ask you something.

Ashley: Anything?

Elvan: As I said before... im 2034 years old, my time is coming soon.

Ashley: Okay and what are you getting at?

Elvan: That I have to past my Overseer role to someone else.... You.

Ashley: You want me to become the Overseer of this world!? I don't live here at all!

Elvan: Ashley.... Wrong. Dracoria is your home.

Ashley: But... I literally came here to explore this world!! What about my home..... Earth?

Elvan: Earth is safe Ashley. Humans there will progress themselves and in time they will be united as one.... You in the other hand this world needs you. You are bound to bring equal justice and fairness to everyone in this world.

Ashley: I don't know how I am going to do that.... There is so much going on with Dracoria, so many discriminations against my kind and now this?

Elvan: And that's why you must become the Overseer of this world.

Ashley: But if you are the Overseer of this world... why you didn't interfere and stepped up to help us out!?

Elvan: Because my main duty is to track down and watch what Draco is doing Ashley. He is the main threat of this world and all its life. The slavery and discrimination withing your kind and the other races are something that will take time or even years to completely eradicate this. Because you from Earth and you from a "Freedom nation", you know how to bring freedom to those people that needs your help.

Ashley: So you want me to do this eradication and bringing freedom to these races then?

Elvan: Yes, because right now our main priority is Draco, and it will cost me resources if we focus on liberating nations from evil and plus I have no much time left as I will die very soon.

Ashley: How much time you have left??

Elvan: (Sigh) In terms of Earth's calendar..... ill say in less than a year Ashley. If you don't accept my role then nobody can manage to keep this world safe from dark forces in the stars.