Chapter 20: A New Home

Unclaimed Regions / Southern Islets / Evening

We are still flying towards the region I want to explore and is a bunch of islands and islets close to each other for like one mile to ten miles. This place no one goes or is interested in claiming it and its very unexplored.

Verax: There is one place where we can start looking, is some big islets but one has a cavern I never investigated.

Ashley: Well im here to explore with you master!

Verax: Ashley.... Don't call me that anymore......

Ashley: Why??

Verax: Because I don't.......Every time you mention that I just see myself slaving you like I did....

Ashley: Verax im only using it as a term that you will teach me lots of things im not using it as a negative meaning like that.

Verax: Oh... That... Well yeah I got some plans for you and you will learn lots of things.

Ashley: Then you earned the title of master, you say you will train me to fight!

Verax: Yes I did, uggh never mind what I was thinking.... So you call me master... I may call you my student... my disciple.

Ashley: (Smiling) Yes! This is going to be great me being your student.

Verax: (Pleased growl) I know right!

We are continuing flying and these conversation really makes me happy, several hours later I seeing the ocean and the islets that are quite big and has their own beaches and some mountains.

Verax: Look the view from here my dear!

Ashley: Its beautiful! Which one you want to explore first?

Verax: That one! The bigger one!

I went to the bigger islet and from here I can see a large submit on the surface like a big hole and little did I know that day it was going to be our happy home. The cavern has its on beach as the water of the ocean runs from a natural tunnel inside, once I landed in the large submit hole. I see several two caves entrances behind this small beach, one goes to one side and the other goes to the other side but also theres a chamber on the cave wall very large and I decided to explore that chamber. Ashley dismounted and she was exploring around, the place is empty theres nobody here, we are might the only ones to discover this place. I went and climb up the cave wall and entered the large chamber and it was way bigger than my other home back in the kingdom.

Ashley: This water has a bright blue color on it! I can see the sea floor! Master!! Hows that chamber there!?

Verax: We are settling here my darling!! This place seems to be empty!

Ashley: So all of these Islets are now ours??

Verax: My territories now!

Ashley: Oh okay! Well im glad you now allow me in to your territory! (Laughing!!)

Verax: Ashley! (Draconic laugh) Yes you are but you too are my territory!

Ashley: Wait huh??

Verax: You belong now to me girl... You said you want to give me company, right??

Ashley: Yes I do! But me being your territory that's something..... I never expect coming from a dragon like you.

Verax: We always have been this territorial, is natural... (Still inspecting his chamber) Im in love with this place now.

Ashley: I wonder what those two caves' tunnels leads to.