Chapter 39: Amilda's Master

Southern Islets / Central Islet / Midday

Mirnevir came to me and said that day something I would never anticipate from him but it was predictable I would think he would do something like this. We are currently at the plaza that is still under construction with several buildings around.

Mirnevir: Im being serious my lord, she has the same abilities as mines!

King Verax: Then I grant you permission to take her as your student Mirnevir. Im just surprised to find out she has your abilities!

Mirnevir: Same here! Well I will talk to her, thank you my lord!

He proceed to bow and left the area and took off towards the capital Islet, moments later he land and saw Sarah around and he landed.

Mirnevir: Sarah!

Sarah: Mir! Is a surprise to see you around here! What do you need?

Mirnevir: I need to talk with Amilda, have you see her?

Sarah: Oh yes! She's with her mother in the forest of this Islet! You can go to her!

Mirnevir: Perfect! Well thank you for letting me know! (He took off and flew to the forest of the capital Islet)

He was flying above and looking down to the trees for Amilda and he sees her on a opening area chopping wood to carry them for construction, he proceed to land.

Amilda: (Coming to him) Mirnevir! I never expect to see you here! what is it?

Mirnevir: I talked with King Verax and gave me permission of what you and I we talked about.

Amilda: (Gasp!!) Really!? So that means??

Mirnevir: But first I need to talk with you mom about this. Where is she?

Amilda: (Calling her) Mom!!

Amalda: (Coming) Ill be there one second!! (Exiting the woods) Oh! Mirnevir!! Is good to see you! What is it?

Mirnevir: So im sure you are aware about your daughter's ability right?

Amalda: (Arms crossed) I do! I believe her magic belongs to her father because he is an Earth Dragon like you.

Mirnevir: Well I talked with King Verax about something and he gave me permission but I want you to have your consent on the matter.

Amalda: So what is it?

Mirnevir: Im going to be Amilda's Master officially.

Amilda: (Happy and excited and looks at her mom smiling) Please say yes!! Do you like it!?

Amalda: (Chuckled) Oh gods.... This will be lovely! You have my permission to take my daughter with you!

Amilda: (Hugs her) Thank you!!

Amalda: (Hugging her) Of course! I always wanted you to have someone that can educate you! Remember you never been to school before so you have now a mentor that will teach you new abilities!

Mirnevir: That and some of History but you must pay attention.

Amilda: Of course I always pay attention! You saw me how I did the last time!

Mirnevir: Did you show your mother your new ability?

Amilda: Oh! Right I forgot! (Looks at her) Mom, look what Mirnevir taught me! (Looks on a rock in the distance and raise her hand towards it and it started to levitate)