Chapter 49: Crimson Dominion Attack

Outside of Firewall Borders / Night

We spent hours walking and we proceed to stop to rest as many are building their camps.

King Verax: Alright my people! We will rest here for tonight! Sleep well we are still two days away from our Kingdom!

After that many people on their tent ate their diners and some went to sleep already. Mirnevir is resting and Amilda is resting with him as he is holding her with one of his arms and wrapping her with one wing. But he is also on alert from Halam. Mirnevir and her are sleeping away from the group by a few meters.

Halam: (Looking at Mirnevir as he is sleeping maybe unaware) (Holding the hilt of his sword from the belt)

His wife and her kids are sleeping so he stood and went to him and pull up his sword slowly without making a sound, he looked around and he sees everyone is sleeping and so he thinks. He was getting closer and closer to Mirnevir and as soon he was about to stab his sword on Mirnevir's face....

Ashley: (FIRED!!!!!!!)

Halam: (He lost a leg) (Collapsed screaming in pain) AAAGHHH!!!!!

Everyone awakes from their tent even me I jumped from her shot.

Krex: Whats the locomotion of this!!!?

King Verax: What the hell!!! Ashley why you--??!

Ashley: HALAM!!!! I GOT YOU!! FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT!!!

Halam: (Bleeding) AAAAGHH!!!! I HATE YOU ASHLEY!!!!

Mirnevir: What did he do!?

Ashley: He was close to stab your face Mirnevir!! Thank me later that I saved your life!!!

Amilda: (GASP!!!) HE HAD HIS SWORD HERE!!!

Mirnevir: (Looks at the sword on the grass) Oh!! He really tried!!!

Ashley: I was watching him for hours!! I haven't slept yet because I was guarding you from him!!

Valerica: Halam!! Why you did this!?

King Verax: Okay..... I had enough with him. (He stood up and walked to him)

Ashley: All yours boss...

Varath: Oh someone is in trouble now!

Valerica: (Seeing Verax coming) Welp kids! We are out of here that's not our problem!

Valerica's Son: Of course mom!

Valerica's other son: Is not our problem indeed!

Krex: Oh boy! I want to see this! right love!?

Sarah: PFFT! Open your wings!! Let me go and see this for myself!! (He let her go and he stood up too and both went to Halam and the others)

King Verax: (In front of Halam as he is looking down at him) So you tried killing my King's Guard here huh....

Halam: (Angry in pain) Agh!! You Lizards scums!!!

King Verax: (Looks at Valerica) I hope you are prepared for what im about to do.

Valerica: Go for it! Im tired with him causing problems on our kingdom.

Halam: Valerica why!!!?

Valerica: You brought this on yourself!!! These dragons are saving our lives and you are here trying to kill one!?! Im done with you, consider this a divorce.