Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Forgotten Valley / Midday / Several days later.

It was several days after he went to explore around and find Amilda's father. Mirnevir continues to fly and he believes he might found the place he saw her father long ago, there was a storm happening where they are exploring.

Mirnevir: [Flying] I remember it was somewhere around here..

Amilda: (Getting wet) Keep looking!

Mirnevir: (Seeing some ruins in the distance) Wait! I see the ruins! (Flying fast to the ruins)

It was some ruins and they look very Xantarian Forerunners but the thing is.... These ruins rather than dark grey metal, they are all black with red lines around.

Mirnevir: (Landed by the big entrance) We are here!

Amilda: (Dismounting and heading inside of the massive entrance) I hope he is in here!

Mirnevir: Lets hope for the best!

They entered and Mirnevir shook his body like a dog and send water particles everywhere.

Amilda: Seriously!!

Mirnevir: Come on is just some water particles!

Amilda: Yeah but im so cold! Im wet completely!

Mirnevir: Ill cast you a spell to heat you up! (Cast a spell on her and she is heating)

Amilda: Agh! Much better! Thanks!

Mirnevir: Now lets continue looking for your father.

They are now somewhere deeb below the surface of our world and they are on a massive dark chamber and theres red glowing lines around in the ceiling, then they heard noises.

Mirnevir: Hold!

Amilda: I too heard that.

Their voices echoed around in the massive chamber.

Amilda: Should I call him?

Mirnevir: Derath!! Are you here!?

Silence....

Amilda: I don't like this place! Its creepy!

Mirnevir: We should split and look around! Cast your orb.

Amilda: Okay but don't go too far.

Mirnevir: I wont. If you saw anything call me.

Amilda: (Casting an orb) Okay I got my light source! Ill see you soon master.

They both split around and Mirnevir went to a hallway while Amilda went to another massive hallway. She is seeing several weird artifacts floating on podiums like they are on display.

Amilda: (Seeing weird artifacts) What in the gods are theses?

Then after she discovered those artifacts, she turned and she sees in the dark hallway in the distance some glowing ember dragon eyes staring at her and she thought it was Mirnevir as he has the same eyes but his are yellow.

Ashley: Oh! Master, you scared me! Did you find my father?

Then the dragon started growling in the dark at her and she is startled.

Amilda: Um master??

The dragon proceeds to walk slowly towards her and once he exited its dark chamber and where theres light source where she is, it wasn't Mirnevir but a dark dragon with black scales on top of his body and orange scales under belly from bottom jaw and tail tip.

Amilda: (Shaking in fear) Oh no!! Master help!!

The dragon roared at her as she runs for her life and he proceed to go after her, but she forgot that dragons can sprint quite fast. He almost grabbed her and she collapses and trying to crawl back desperate from him and the dragon proceed to pin her down with his right claw. She was in between in his fingers that is holding her.

Derath: (Lowered head at her and started growling in her face)

Amilda: (Scared for life) AAgh!! Mirnevir!! help me!!!

Derath: (Confused) Mirnevir??

Mirnevir: (In the distance) Amilda where are you!?

Amilda: Theres another dragon here!! He pinned me down!! Help me!!!

Derath: You two dare to trespass here!! This is my home!!

Mirnevir: (Arriving as he was sprinting in four) Okay im he--!! (Mirnevir stops as he is shock) Derath!!!

Derath: Mirnevir!?!

Mirnevir: Its been so long!!!

Derath: Look... what you two are doing in here!? This is my territory!!!

Mirnevir: Derath look let me explain.... That girl you have there....

Derath: What about!?

Amilda: (Scared still being pinned down) I... Dad!! Im your daughter!

Derath: (Looks down at her) What!? Whats your name!?

Mirnevir: Her name is Amilda, Derath.

Derath: Amilda?? Wait Amalda is still alive!?

Mirnevir: Yes! She and her are looking for you! what happened!?

Derath: Oh Gods! No!! (He sat and picks up Amilda and hugs her wrapping her with his dark wings) Im so sorry! I never knew she was my daughter!

Amilda: (Hugging by his neck) Dad I wanted to know you for so long!! You scared the hell out of me!

Derath: I know I know im sorry!... (Draconic sighed) I got so lost with my own research in here that I lost time itself! I remember when she was about to have you but I left because I told her I had discovered this ruin thinking my expedition would be a short one.

Mirnevir: And what this ruin is about?

Derath: (Still hugging Amilda) An ancient dark power im trying to prevent from coming back to life! It's a lot to talk about. (Finishing and with his claws she looks at her) Wheres your mother daughter??

Amilda: On Virandas Kingdom! Oh wait...

Derath: Virandas Kingdom?? What nation is that?? also I need to head back to Firewall now as I need to tell Draco about my findings.

Amilda: Well Dad.... About that..

Mirnevir: Friend...... you missed a lot... Especially with everything that happened in Firewall....

Derath: (Still confused and still holding Amilda in his claws) What happened in Firewall Kingdom??.......

To be continue on Dracoria: Dragon War (Book 2)