Chapter 36: Krex's and Sarah Marriage

Southern Islets / Marriage / Midday / 4 months later.

It's a great day for these two, so many things happened in these 4 months and we have liberated several villages and one city as now our kingdom reached up to 2,342 in Population because we liberated a big city in Firewall, now they will see several village and towns are abandoned. We are now on Expansion to one of the Islets and we are heading to expand the center one where we have plans to build my own Citadel. Krex finally in his human form dressed in red tunic and boots and a yellow, red cloak as it is representing his fire dragon colors and he has short hair cut, is walking with Sarah dressed beautifully in all white with jewels. I was standing in the plaza waiting for them and I was smiling at them, same goes to Ashley as she was beside on my right with her hands clasped on her back watching them while many people are cheering and clapping at them.

King Verax: (Standing watching them coming and they stopped by a few feet from him) Krex.... Lady Sarah...

The crowd stopped cheering and clapping and theres now a silence and all listening to me.

King Verax: Today marks a historic day withing our kingdom. Lady Sarah marrying Krex, the first Human and Dragon Shapeshifter marriage in Virandas Kingdom. (Looking at Krex) Krex, do you accept Lady Sarah as your wife and promise to protect her at all cost and love her forever until the day you die?

Krex: (Holding her hands and looks at her smiling while she did the same) I do!

King Verax: (Looking at Sarah) Lady Sarah, do you accept Krex as your husband and promise that you will protect him and love him forever until you die?

Sarah: (Chuckled) I do my King!!

King Verax: (Smiles) Today a chapter is closed and a new one opens as Krex and Sarah are Husband and Wife!! You may kiss!

They both kissed and the gathering erupted deafening cheering and claps of celebration. I cannot be more proud to see one of my friends being married to a person he loves the most.

Ashley: (Chuckled and the crowd continues cheering) They will be happy forever!

King Verax: (Holding by her back) Yes they will my dear...

Ashley: (Looks at him with a smile and he smiled back and she looks back at them)

They both finished kissing and Sarah holding by Krex shoulders.

Sarah: We finally did it! Now what you have for me!?

Krex: Now I want to fly! I want to go back with my red beauty!!

Sarah: (LAUGHED ALOUD!!!)

King Verax: Krex!! You just shapeshifted 30 minutes ago!

Krex: And So!! I already miss my dragon side!! Now you are coming with me but first you need to remove that dress!

Sarah: Okay! But I don't know where we are going!

Krex: You will see! Now come with me! (Grabbed her arms and pulled her hard with him as he is exiting the place)

Sarah: (Getting pulled by him) Wait!!! You are going too fast!!!

Ashley: (Trying not to laugh but failed) Ppppffft.....

King Verax: What's the matter??

Ashley: Krex is so funny!!.... He always loves to stay in his dragon form!

King Verax: Oh trust me! He already wanted to shift before the marriage started! (Looks at the crowd of people) You all may dismiss! Thank you for coming! (They are now started to leave the area) Krex told me also that he wants to train Sarah sword combat and Fire magic.

Ashley: Oh!! That will be interesting to see!! Where are they going??

King Verax: He wants to go on one of the Islet we haven't expanded yet, I think the one North east.

Ashley: I want to come over and see!

King Verax: Krex wants to do this alone for now with her, (Talking to her ears) Let them have their fun today hmm?

Ashley: (Chuckled) Fine! but I would love to see my Sarah having new abilities! So whats now our new plans my King?

King Verax: Now that we have the capital Islet completed, we need to come to the Central Islet and inspect the construction sites and by those large tall mountains is where my Citadel will be constructed!

Ashley: Yeah that Islet is huge!! I can say at least 70,000 thousands humans can live there!

King Verax: I know! We are going to plan construction by the beach sides for now and also im getting reports of some secret alliance proposals!

Ashley: Some nations wants to allied with us already??

King Verax: In secret! These ones are called the Sea Kingdom.

Ashley: Sea Kingdom?? Who are they?

King Verax: They are a whole nation of Sea Dragons.

Ashley: Sea Dragons!? Are they friendly??

King Verax: Oh they are! They protect several human villages from the Crimson Dominion.

Ashley: I want to meet them!!

King Verax: The Princess should be arriving soon this evening. But this is a secret alliance pact nobody should know only me her and her mother and now you but keep your mouth shut alright.

Ashley: Verax you know I never failed you...

King Verax: That's okay im just letting you know.

Krex is waiting outside of Sarah's home and she has her combat leather armor and a sword that Krex made for her with a ruby in the center of the hilt representing his color. He loves himself so much.

Sarah: Okay! Im ready! So why the combat thing?

Krex: (Arms crossed) Im going to teach you several lessons how to fight and my magic.

Sarah: Oh gods! Are you serious!?

Krex: I am! Is time for you to learn combat my love! Come let me shift I really want to transform already!!

Sarah: Go ahead!!

Krex: (Walked away and started transforming into his mighty Red Fire Dragon) Climb up!

She mounted on him and he stood up and took off to one of the Islets, Krex is about to train her.