Chapter 54: Flight and Love

Southern Islets / Morning / Moments after Krex's departure

It was a few seconds later after he left our cavern, then I ask Ashley about what she have to say.

King Verax: You want to say something about?

Ashley: (Draconic sighed) Verax.... (Looks at him) I don't know about if I want to join because if I become Queen...

King Verax: Even if you are Queen, I allow you to join her clan still! The Gladiator Clan dedicates in the protection of all Humanity! You protect Humans now!

Ashley: I know.

King Verax: But even still, this is about Queenship in our Kingdom. Its impossible for you to be declared Queen right now.

Ashley: Why?

King Verax: Ashley because we are not married yet... and plus I don't think you-

Ashley: Theres no need to talk about that Verax!

King Verax: (Confuse) what do you mean??

Ashley: You are saying this Queenship is impossible because we are not married! I know you love me Verax and romantically!

King Verax: (Scared to say the truth) Well....I... I don't...

Ashley: Yes you do Verax! I know it!

King Verax: (Sighed) I might have screw things up, I only said I loved you as my friend!

Ashley: Wrong! You love me romantically! You always have been even when I was a human!!

King Verax: (Not knowing what to say) Ashley are you angry??

Ashley: Angry you say!? What makes you think of that!

King Verax: Because the way you are speaking to me! Look I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable but I always cared about you! But you could have told me if I was going too far! And besides from that! you always enjoyed when I behave lovely with you!

Ashley: You know what I like about you?

King Verax: What now?

Ashley: You are being honest with me of everything you have said..... and you told me many female dragons lost interest in you right!

King Verax: (Growled somewhat mad) Yes I know..... I still hate to remember those moments from mistakes ive said!

Ashley: Yeah, you were depressed, and you were angry about that and let your anger take over on you and started to say horrible things to me!

King Verax: (Mad) Ashley! Dammit I know! Ive already told you I regret everything I have said!!

Ashley: (Dragon Laugh!!!)

King Verax: Why are you laughing!!? You know I always cared for you after everything I did to you! (Looks away angry)

Ashley: Verax look at me!

King Verax: (Looks at her mad) What!?

Ashley: You know I always love when you are honest with me! You never lied to me!

King Verax: Ashley.... What are you getting at... im serious right now.

Ashley: Verax.... You may have lost several female dragons as potential mates.... But that won't happen with this female!

King Verax: (Confused and heart beating fast) What.... What are you talking about??

Ashley: Is that an actual question?? Bah! Screw it!! Ill show you what all of this means!! (She went fast to him, holds by his neck with her claws and proceed to jaw lock him, the way dragons kiss, he was confused. She can feel all of his sharp teeths and she finished) That's my meaning!