Chapter 40: Xantarian Attack

Planet Dracoria's Orbit / Xantarian Reconnaissance Satellite / The Overseer Chambers

In our world's orbit above our planet's atmosphere, theres this weird object that is orbiting above our world at high speed from our perspective and is giving The Overseer some intel in his chambers.

[Female AI Voice] Recalibrating Projections, please stand by....... Projections calibrated.

In a global holographic projection, It shows several dots being locked on Dracoria surface and it seems these red dots are all leaving Firewall and heading to other nations.

Elvan: (Arms crossed and sighed annoyed) Dragons..... Always playing the superior being among everyone else...... Please do a scan around the world and check where's Draco...

[Female AI Voice] Scanning initiated stand by........ scan completed; target profile found.

It shows the projection of a dragon and its Draco.

[Female AI Voice]

Profile Name: Draco

Race Name: Dragon

Draconic Species: Dyrelian

Status: Partial Corrupted

Location: Firewall Kingdom

Elvan: (Sighed) I cannot attack him like this.... I would end up killing many more lives if I use one of this weapons and Ashley is bound to kill him. (Unit 3 Entered the room) Yes Unit what is it?

Unit 3: My Overseer, we have detected an unusual find by some of these dragons that serves under Draco and they found something dangerous.

Elvan: Oh no! what these dummies have found?!

Unit 3: The second recon satellite detected they have found a relic from one of our ancient enemies..... They found an object that belongs to the Kall Contingency.

Elvan: Impossible..... Where are they!?

Unit 3: By the Elysium Mountain Range right here! (The projection zoom in and it shows some locks from the Dragons that Elvan locked from Firewall) It seems some of the dragons you are watching are here and I believe this is one-

Elvan: This is the main location during our war with the Kall Contingency. The place is a warzone there!

Unit 3: Scanning Elysium Mountain Range! (Satellites are scanning the area) Biome scanned!

Elvan: Just look at this mess, well despite nature took over but I know several starship wrecks can still be visible.

Unit 3: What our satellite gathers, is they believe theres two artifacts, one from the Kall Contingency and the other artifact one dragon is carrying, is an XFN-3000 Nova Bomb. [Xantarian Forerunners Nuclear Bomb at least 10 times worse than Humans Nuclear Bombs on Earth]

Elvan: A WHAT!?! Where did they find that!?!

Unit 3: I believe in one of our shipwrecks, and one is carrying that Kall Contingency artifact of some sort.

Elvan: (Frustrated) AAGHH!!! Contact Sarayah now!

Unit 3: Right away! Transmitting Call now!

[Female AI Voice] Transmitting Call........... Transmitting Call............Transmitting Call........ Call Accepted!

The projection shifted and shows the purple dragon in the hologram.