Chapter 45: Starfall

Planet Dracoria / Worldwide / Evening / Starfall

After the destruction we all have witnessed, danger is about to happen and we saw the cannons retracting and the platform as it submerged back to the waters safely. One hour passed and we were talking with the Queen of the city about allegiance with our Kingdom.

Queen Isa: I truly agree with these terms King! Im so glad theres at least some friendly dragons out there in our world that care for our kind.

King Verax: I use to be very repulsive and rebellious against humans before my Queen... but it was for several reasons, ive moved on and changed my stance. My kind can change their stance too and overcome from their old ways and become a new person like I did. Now I care for my humans citizens.

Queen Isa: It always please to hear dragons like you saying stuff like this, I use to think your kind were evil as a child, but I was wrong after we met with the Sea Kingdom.

King Verax: I use to say the same with your kind too and I was too wrong about that my Queen.... You see, you and I we had similar past views and we both overcome it and changed.

Queen Isa: Yes! Yes! We do! (Chuckled) Im glad we are somewhat the same!

King Verax: (Draconic chuckled) We are. Well, I guess you and I we are on a agreement with our allegiance, right?

Queen Isa: Oh we do my King! (Raised her hand to hand shake him) Your terms are acceptable!

King Verax: (Looks at her hand and smiles and proceed to hold it wrapping her hand completely)

Everyone clapped and cheered as we have established a new alliance with the human kingdom of Winterland. It marks a historic day for them and us. Then disaster is about to happen but was predictable....

[System Broadcast] ATTENTION..... SEVERAL FRAGMENTS FROM THE ASTEROID HAVE ENTERED THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE.... PLEASE SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

Ashley: (Looks up and see hundreds of meteors) Guys!! We need to move!!

Varath: (Looks up) Gods!! King!!

King Verax: (Looks up) We need to move now!! (Looks at Queen) Your people must seek shelter now!

Queen Isa: Yes!! Everyone take cover!! Daughter come with me!! (Everyone scattered around to take shelter in their homes)

King Verax: Allies!! Lets head back home quick and be care--- (Sounds of a meteor falling and crashed)

A Meteorite had fallen and impacted a building nearby collapsing it and everyone is screaming in terror.

Ashley: SHIT!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!

King Verax: EVERYONE GO!! GO!! GO!! (All dragons started leaving and Ashley mount on him quick and took off)

It was a nightmare, Starfall as I call this. We were flying and we can see nothing but hundreds of meteors falling from the skies from small to medium. Several rushing us as I was evading and dodging them. Some are crashing in buildings and collapsing it and some crashing in the waters in the bay.

 Some are crashing in buildings and collapsing it and some crashing in the waters in the bay