Chapter 32: Drexath's Treason

Firewall Kingdom / Citadel / Throne room / 8 Hours after the attack.

King Draco, Drexath, Caralex and two new King's guard are discussing something.

King Draco: Who is attacking us then!?!?

Caralex: We don't know my lord!! But the report im receiving is that they are taking our humans away with them!!

King Draco: And this happened the last 8 hours!? Why no one warned us about this!?!

Caralex: Sir.... Because of Ashley! She has weapons that can kill us easily!! She attacked Sidney Village by surprise!

Drexath: All of these revolts is happening because of changing chatter 12....

King Draco: Drexath!! We already discussed this!! This is the best course for our kingdom to prevent a economic collapse!!

Drexath: And it would be preferred if you at least give humans some right and not exploiting them to the grounds! Maybe they'll motivate themselves in saving Firewall!

King Draco: Drexath!! Quiet now!!

Caralex: Lord..... I believe also what Drexath here is saying.... We are torturing Huma-

King Draco: (YELLED) YOU TWO!!! ONE MORE ARGUMENT AND IM DEMOTING BOTH OF YOU!!!

Drexath has enough he knows exploiting humans is wrong and make them inferior. He stood to his grounds and make a daring move.

Drexath: (Stood up) SO BE IT!!! IM DEFECTING FROM YOU NOW!!! IM TIRED OF YOUR SUPREMACIST VIEWS!!!! (He went and broke a large window and started flying away from the citadel)

King Draco: (ANGRY) DREXATH!!! DO NOT LET HIM ESCAPE!!! KILL HIM!!!

Several dragons left the Citadel and started pursuing Drexath as he is flying fast.

Drexath: (Flying fast) YOU FOOLS!!!! (Trying to lose the several dragons chasing him)

He was being engage in the air as the ones behind him started spitting fire balls at him

Drexath: (Got hit) AAGH!!!

Dragon 1: TRAITOR!!!!! (Spit several fire balls)

Drexath: (Dodging and got hit again) TSSS!!! AAGHH!! YOU LITTLE!!!

He was getting desperate, the air chase lasted for like five minutes and he is now far away from the borders of the Kingdom and two dragons spit fireballs at him and he is very injured and decided to crash on a lake.

Dragon 2: We got him!!!

Dragon 1: Well done boys!! Lets inform the King that Drexath is no more!! Glory to Draco!!

They all roared in victory and left the area and they are returning back to Firewall. Drexath is deep in the waters submerged unconscious and has flashes of life. He is seeing lots of vision flashes of the past and future but he keeps seeing this beautiful white dragon flying in the clouds. He sees it again but this time this dragon has a dark grey spear and the pointy part glows cyan like a star, he is seeing it about to face Draco. Vision ended and he sees Ashley and Verax together. Vision change and he sees a beautiful Kingdom in the Southern Islet and the center islet is covered of houses made of white stone and a massive castle like citadel. Vision ende and he regains consciousness and proceed to go swim up to the water surface as he gasp for air and looks around from any other threats, he proceed to swim back ashore from the lake.

He exited the waters injured and collapsed, he travelled far away from Firewall, and he is out of nowhere.

Drexath: (Hurt collapsed) (Growled in pain)