Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message

United States of America / Uncle's Message

Once she was back at her home, she send a message to her uncle with her phone.

[Ashley replies]

What was that!? I went there and looks some kind of portal! I even turned it on!

[Sebastian Replies]

Is a portal to another world Ashley.... This thing is made by another race advanced than all of us. I didn't mention this to the US Government because they will close and seal this thing away, only me and your mother knows this and now you.

[Ashley Replies]

All this time you two know this?? So what exactly are we going to do with this structure then??

[Sebastian Replies]

Because I may not going back to the US for several reasons..... I want you to go and enter the portal... I did once and went back, Ashley.... It's a whole new world.... We are talking about a whole new planet like Earth, how about you go there and explore this place for yourself or maybe living in there?

[Ashley replies]

Me leaving to a strange planet?? I do not want to leave our own world!

[Sebastian Replies]

Niece... You don't have enough money to pay off the rent of our house, I would love to see you explore this new world, theres nothing else to do on Earth and maybe I don't know the amount of new discoveries you will unlock.

[Ashley replies]

Something tells me theres something else you are not mentioning about this world because you are saying and urging me to explore this new world.... What are you hiding?

[Sebastian replies]

.......... I may going to sound like a crazy person but do you want to know whats in the other side?

[Ashley replies]

Yes!! I need to know!

[Sebastian replies]

Niece.... This place is called Dracoria... a whole planet somewhere in our galaxy... theres different races in this world and even humans and it's all medieval! But theres something else you must know.

[Ashley replies]

Dracoria?? Why the name sound..... like.... Dragon like??

[Sebastian replies]

Because this planet is home to dragons niece!! Im not even kidding!! Ive stepped there and ive seen them flying around ive spent a few days in that world and meet several villagers! You might want to start a new life there.

[Ashley replies]

Dragons?? You are joking aren't you! You know these things do not exists LMAOO!!!

[Sebastian replies]

Then see it for yourself and think I may not be crazy... anyways if you willing to head there you might need to carry your own weapons... in your mothers safe theres tons of ammo boxes for your Desert eagle your AR and your Barret.... We spent quite a lot on ammo.

[Ashley replies]

Fine... ill think about it but I want to see this safe!

She decide not to do that for now as she wanted to sleep and placed her ring to her moms picture in her family room as it bit farewells as she is thinking travelling to this strange new world.

Planet Dracoria / Morning / One day later

Sarah wakes up and she was dressing her hair and getting ready to meet with Krex and she is hearing knockings in her door as she yell "One second!!" One she is ready and all set with new clothes she went and opened the door and its one of the human guards.

Guard: Our lord Krex is waiting for you outside in the east courtyard platform.

Sarah: Alright! Im heading there!

She was walking with her guards and Mara went to her

Mara: Sarah! Good morning!! Are you leaving now?

Sarah: I am going with Krex to the Archives and meet with Master Ryer.

Mara: Ryer!? I love that dragon! He so wise!

Sarah: He is! Well ill be seeing you very soon.

Mara: Do you want me to come?

Sarah: Ill be with Krex alone for now, I need you to stay with the others like Jaime and Amilda.

Mara: Very well then... Ill remain here with them. Ill see you later!

Sarah: see you later!

She bit farewells and went to the east courtyard and sees Krex sitting like the way dogs usually sits as he was waiting for Sarah.

Krex: I waited hours for you in here! I was burning myself from the heat of the sun!!

Sarah: (Laughing) Are you serious?? You are a Fire Dragon what do you even mean you were burning yourself from the sun!?

Krex: That was the joke....

Sarah: (Hands spread and mocking) Oh... Ha....ha... Very funny..

Krex: (Growl like teasing) What did you just said!?

Sarah: I said you are pretty! Anyways im ready are you not!

Krex: (Stood and lower and give her a draconic rumble) I am ready my lady! Climb up!

Sarah: (Climbing up and she was in between his wings and holds by his neck) Now don't make any sudden movements while we are flying.

Krex: (Looks with his right side eye) Bet I won't!! (He lunges to the skies)

They are now flying and flying past to other dragons with some carrying riders and some aren't and below them they can see as they are moving away from the massive castle the cities and the distant walls that protect all the city.