Chapter 1 Lu Yan

In a dark and cramped room.

The dirty body was trembling, the clothes were wrinkled and stained with dried blood, and the exposed skin was covered with bruises. He was praying vaguely to the cold man in front of him.

"Please, please don't kill me. He jumped into the sea on his own, not me."

The faint light from the window shines on the man's profile, and the light and darkness merge, becoming increasingly gloomy and violent.

He looked down at the people on the ground begging for mercy, with bloodthirsty light surging in his black eyes, and his voice was hoarse and cracked.

"You're the last one."

A total of 356 people hurt Shen Qiao.

Three hundred and fifty-five people died.

Shi Jin was the last one.

Shi Jin looked at the flickering dagger and screamed in horror, "No, don't—"

The dagger slashed his face.

Blood splattered all over the floor.

"Ah, my face, Lu Yan, I love you, everything I do is for you, how can you be so cruel to me!"

"Even if you kill me a thousand times or ten thousand times, that bitch Shen Qiao will not be resurrected! He died, fell into the sea and was eaten by sharks, leaving no bones!"

The dagger pierced the throat and stained the wall with blood.

Tick ​​tick tick, crimson blood drops dripped down the man's fingertips and fell to the floor.

He stood up and walked to the sink step by step.

The sound of rushing water washed away the sin on the man's fingertips, revealing the man's well-jointed hands.

And right next to the man, stood a transparent spirit body.

A week ago, he was killed by Lu Xuyao ​​and Shi Jin, a pair of scumbags, but after his death, he turned into a spirit and floated next to Lu Yan.

Watching Lu Yan frantically looking for his body in the sea, watching him kill everyone who had hurt him, watching him fight against the whole world for himself...

He also understood the paranoid love in Lu Yan's eyes.

"Lu Yan, enough is enough. It's really enough."

"Stop torturing yourself like this."

"I really don't deserve you to be so nice to me."

Lu Yan couldn't hear or see the spirit's words or tears. He wiped his fingers with a tissue and walked out.

Outside, the sky is blue and the white clouds are soft. Not far away, there are a few seagulls flying and playing on the sparkling sea, which is warm and peaceful.

He took out a small stone from his arms.

The color of the stone is not good-looking, it is green and gray, and there are small particles on the surface, just like a piece picked up casually from the beach.

The warm and scorching sunlight poured down on the man's body, softening the cold aura and bloodstains on his body, making him much gentler.

In the shadow, Shen Qiao, who was thin and transparent, burst into tears when she saw Lu Yan taking out the small stone.

That year, the class team went to the beach to play. He and several classmates were picking up stones and playing on the beach, and accidentally threw a small stone into Lu Yan's chest.

At that time, he was still the beloved young master of the Shen family, with a spoiled and willful personality. Because Shi Jin kept mumbling bad things about Lu Yan in his ear, he also annoyed Lu Yan to death, bullying him no matter what.

So he immediately raised his chin, as if giving alms.

——Hey, you put away the pebbles, this is what I rewarded you with.

A mocking remark, a pebble picked up casually, was actually treasured in his arms for several years.

"Lu Yan."

Lu Yan seemed to hear something and turned to look at Shen Qiao's position. The corners of his lips that had been pressed downwards slightly curved upwards.

So gentle.

Shen Qiao's heart trembled, and she called Lu Yan's name again, and rushed towards Lu Yan anxiously. But as soon as her spirit body came into contact with the sunlight, it felt like it was being burned by fire, and Shen Qiao staggered back into the darkness.

Lu Yan had also turned around and faced the sea again, facing the direction where his Qiao Qiao jumped into the sea.

The darkness, madness, and regret in the depths of the black eyes all turned into strong, bone-gnawing love.

The kiss fell gently on the small stone.

"Jojo, I love you."

"No, Lu Yan——"

Shen Qiao looked at the back of the man jumping into the sea, screamed in pain, and then ran towards him desperately.

The scorching sun burned, and the internal organs seemed to be melted.

Bone-piercing pain.

But Shen Qiao seemed to not feel it, shouting, crying, and running towards Lu Yan with nostalgia.

Lu Yan, what virtues and abilities do I have? It's worth it for you to do this for me, it's worth it for you to lose your life for me!

Under the sunlight, the originally transparent spirit body disintegrated little by little.

First the hands and feet, then slowly upward, legs and arms...

When she ran into Lu Yan's arms, she seemed to be able to feel the temperature of his body.

The moment of hugging each other tightly.

The spirit body completely collapsed. ?