Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!

A short, old slum building.

The long legs wrapped in pure black pants stepped on the stairs, making a squeaking sound.

"Brother Yan, you're here!" Chizhou shouted excitedly when he saw Lu Yan.

Chizhou went to University A two days ago because there was a problem with the last step of testing their website, and Lu Yan had to solve it himself.

It happened to be Saturday, and Lu Yan came over.

Sitting in front of the computer, his knuckled fingers tapping rapidly on the keyboard, Chizhou stared intently, with admiration in his eyes.

Ten minutes later, the computer screen suddenly went dark, a bit strange for no reason, but Chizhou was inexplicably not panicked at all.

As long as Brother Yan is here, there will be no problems!

Sure enough, after two seconds of black screen, it suddenly lit up again.

--normal operation.

"Brother Deyan, my hair was all bald and I didn't figure out why, but you cleaned it up in a few minutes, awesome!"

Chizhou blew a rainbow fart for a while and felt a little thirsty. When he saw a bottle of mineral water on the table, he wanted to take it and take a drink.

As soon as he stretched out his hand, it was opened by a palm and turned red.

Chizhou screamed, screaming.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupuuu, poor Xiaochichi just wanted to drink water, but he was beaten so cruelly, is there any justice?"

"What kind of holy water is this? You can only look at it, but you can't drink it. Oh, I understand, does this water belong to my sister-in-law?"

The more I say this, the weirder it gets.

Lu Yan scolded coldly, "Shut up!"

Chizhou was a good boy and didn't dare to be mean anymore. At this moment, Yin Nan came over, with a soft color on his cold and indifferent face.

"You came."

Chizhou rolled his eyes.

Actually, he always felt that there was something going on between the South American and his brother Yan, but his brother Yan obviously only loved his sister-in-law. Tsk tsk tsk, it had nothing to do with Xiaochichi.

Apply oil to the soles of your feet and slip quickly.

"Bad mood?"

Yin Nan looked at Lu Yan and saw him leaning back in his chair, his brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed at the incandescent lamp on the ceiling, as if he was thinking about something.

"He said I was his friend."

"Ahem!"

Even though Yin Nan is as calm as he is, he can't help but be speechless by Lu Yan's words. It's true that Lu Yan's cold and gloomy temperament really doesn't match the atmosphere of lovelorn melancholy!

"Shen Qiao?"

"Um."

"what happened?"

"I asked him if he liked me, and he said he considered me a friend."

"..."

He could even imagine that Lu Yan asked Shen Qiao if she liked him with such a cold expression. To be honest, if Shen Qiao was a normal person, he would not be able to say that he liked him with such a world-weary face.