Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!

Shen Qiao blinked and rubbed it with his little hands.

He seemed to have seen Lu Yan's ears turn red?

Probably not.

He knew that Lu Yan was very thick-skinned.

Because in his previous life, Lu Yan had forced him to do that kind of... shameful exercise all day long, and he had never been embarrassed at all.

At this time, Lu Yan seemed to forcefully open the packaging box to make it easier. He lowered his head, and his black hair naturally fell to his ears, revealing his red ears.

Shen Qiao's round eyes suddenly opened wide, and he made a sound in surprise, while Lu Yan's cute ears were red!

Lu Yan happened to open the lunch box of crystal shrimp dumplings. When he heard the movement, he looked at him inexplicably, "Want to eat?"

Shen Qiao shook his little head anxiously, took a quick look at the crystal shrimp dumplings, nodded his head anxiously, and then looked straight at Lu Yan with a pair of dark eyes.

"?"

"Lu Yan, your ears are red!"

"..."

Unexpectedly, Lu Yan, who usually wears black clothes, has a gloomy face, and is so cold and has no friends, would also have red ears.

Shen Qiao really felt that Lu Yan, with such a broken character, was not contrary to harmony, but a little too cute.

Moreover, there is also a secret excitement of getting a glimpse of Lu Yan's little secret!

"Lu Yan~"

However, the next second, a round and plump crystal shrimp dumpling filled Shen Qiao's mouth, blocking his words.

"eat!"

Lu Yan stiffened his face, frowned, pursed his lips, uttered a single syllable, turned and walked into the private bathroom in the dormitory.

Shen Qiao opened her mouth and stared blankly at Lu Yan's back, feeling that Lu Yan ran away in shame.

But why is he shy? He didn't do anything just now.

Shen Qiao innocently recalled that he just said thank you to him and praised him for his thoughtfulness...

Could it be that Lu Yan was shy after being praised? This was too...innocent!

He was very different from the Lu Yan in his previous life who would always press him down and play in shameful ways on the bed. At that time, Lu Yan was so thick-skinned and cruel!

Now Lu Yan is simple, kind, ignorant, and cute. Shen Qiao, who has an 800-meter filter for Lu Yan, suddenly feels a sense of mission.

We must protect Lu Yan's innocence!

Shen Qiao Zhuo pulled on her slippers and ran to the bathroom in a hurry. Her voice was soft and sticky, "Lu Yan, please open the door."

The bathroom was quiet, no sound came from it.

At this moment, in Shen Qiao's heart, Lu Yan is an innocent boy who wants to save face. He just carelessly exposed the fact that Lu Yan's ears were red. He is probably bored in the bathroom and feels uncomfortable, which is exactly what he needs. His comfort!

Shen Qiao quickly swallowed the crystal shrimp dumplings in her mouth, then raised her little face against the door and shouted inside.

"Lu Yan, I didn't see your ears turning red, and I didn't laugh at you. How about you open the door and come out?"