Chapter 27 Age Issue

Shen Qiao looked at the fair-faced, well-behaved and timid boy in front of him in astonishment.

The Nian Cheng he knew was crazy, ruthless, and life-threatening. Why is the current Nian Cheng so cute and adorable?

However, when he met Nian Cheng in his previous life, he had just come out of prison and was looking forward to a new life, but he learned that his biological brother had died of illness five years ago.

Five years ago, Shi Jin personally promised Nian Cheng that as long as Nian Cheng stayed in jail well and did not inform, he would help his brother treat his illness.

The belief in living has collapsed. It would be strange if Nian Cheng is not crazy.

Seeing such a well-behaved and cute Nian Cheng, Shen Qiao rubbed her hands and was still very excited, "Nian Nian, it's me."

Year, year!

Nian Cheng's face turned red and he timidly took a step back, "Hello, you, you!"

"Every year, I have always wanted to find you, but because you and Shi Jin were in the same dormitory, I didn't want to see him, so I never went, so I came here to find you."

Shen Qiao said so excitedly that she was completely unaware that black air was gushing out from Lu Yan's body.

It was Yu Lean who was afraid that something would happen, so he quietly kicked Shen Qiao under the table.

"Le'an, why are you kicking me?"

"..."

At this time, Nian Cheng finally summoned up the courage to look at Shen Qiao.

He has always known that Shen Qiao is confident, brave, and generous, and he admires and admires Shen Qiao. Shen Qiao is his little idol.

Now that the little idol said he missed him, Nian Cheng's head was spinning with happiness. As a result, when he raised his eyes and met Lu Yan's dark and gloomy eyes, he screamed in fright.

"Every year?"

"No, it's okay!" Nian Cheng shrank up like a little quail, not daring to raise his head, "I'll go and get busy. If you need anything, call me."

Shen Qiao looked at Nian Cheng's running back. He hadn't said yet that he would try to stay in the kitchen tonight and not come out, but when he thought about it, they were all here anyway and they were not afraid of anyone bullying him.

Suddenly, there was a bang, and Lu Yan's deep and gloomy voice came, "Drink!"

The yellow beer reflected the dim light under the incandescent lamp. Shen Qiao suddenly felt a little scared and begged for mercy, "You haven't had barbecue yet, why do you want to drink it now?"

Lu Yan raised his lips, "You have time to make friends, but no time to drink?"

She kept saying that she was his best friend, but coldly called him Lu Yan.

The other one I just met less than two minutes ago is called Nian Nian!

Ah!

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with deep eyes.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan blankly, wondering why Lu Yan was suddenly angry.

Suddenly, Lu Yan picked up a glass of beer and poured it into his stomach.

Shen Qiao was startled and rushed over to grab it.

"Lu Yan, what did I do to make you unhappy? Tell me and I will change it right away. Don't torture your body like this."