Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue

Why like?

He never thought about it.

Just when the angel fell into his arms.

He is selfish, despicable, cruel, and his coveting heart has already risen.

Jiaojiao is his.

It can only ever be his.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Qiao quietly, his thin lips parted slightly.

Every word is full of strong desire for exclusivity.

"There is no reason, you are mine."

To be honest, I was inevitably a little disappointed when I heard the sentence "There is no reason", because people in love always want to hear more tender and lingering love words.

But when she touched the affectionate and affectionate emotions surging in Lu Yan's black eyes, Shen Qiao blinked her clear eyes and smiled slowly.

If Lu Yan could express love.

Maybe there won't be this life.

But if Lu Yan doesn't know how to do it, as his boyfriend, he can teach him.

Just like the first time, I was stupid and didn't know anything, so I had to rely on him for guidance.

But last night, my learning ability was quite strong.

It's really too strong.

Shen Qiao's lower back started to hurt again~

With a light blush on her fair cheeks, Shen Qiao shyly got into Lu Yan's arms and muttered in a low voice, "Brother is so annoying."

I told you to be gentle, be gentle~

Still heavy, heavy, heavy.

snort!

Lu Yan looked at the little baby lying in his arms acting coquettishly, with a hint of doting and tenderness in his dark eyes.

The two of them finished their brunch in a sticky mood. Shen Qiao accidentally made her belly bulging, so she rubbed it in Lu Yan's arms. After they felt comfortable, they went to Lu Yan's company together.

...

At this time, in the Shen family's main house, it was a beautiful weekend, and Shen Xi's children were also clamoring to go to the amusement park.

"Teacher Nian Nian, Xiao Xi heard from the children in the kindergarten that the amusement park is fun to play, and she also wants to go there."

Nian Cheng frowned, feeling sorry for Shen Xi that she never had a normal childhood, but also confused, "But Brother Shen told you not to go out recently."

Shen Chuan is currently going through the divorce process with Jiang Yan. He is afraid that she will make a fuss about Shen Xi, so he asks Shen Xi to stay at home.

Shen Xi smiled and said, "Let's go secretly. Dad loves Teacher Niannian the most. He will definitely not lose his temper."

Nian Cheng's cheeks were red, "Shen Xi, don't talk nonsense. You are Brother Shen's son. Of course he loves you the most, not me."

Shen Xi's childish words were clear but very clear, "But what dad loves most is his wife, not his son."

Old old wife!

After a moment of excitement, his cheeks turned crimson and his heart beat so fast that he felt like he was about to lose control.

Especially now, there was a steady sound of footsteps behind me, and the faint smell of pine wood coming from the man, which was mature, sexy, and sultry.