Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret

After Shen Qiao blurted out, he also recalled Lu Yan's abnormal behavior in the past few days.

Respond coldly to messages, refuse to answer phone calls, refuse to sleep in the same bed...

Every item reveals something abnormal.

What on earth was Lu Yan hiding from him?

"Every year, you know that, right?"

"Qiaoqiao, I really didn't lie to you on purpose. It was Lu Yan who said he was very busy at work at night and didn't want you to stay up late and work hard with him, so he asked me to find a reason to take you home."

Nian Cheng really doesn't have any bad intentions.

But he really didn't know what Lu Yan was doing.

Shen Qiao asked Uncle Yang to send him to the Shen family's main residence, and he called Chizhou.

The last time Chizhou made a special call to explain to him about Mingxin Lake, Shen Qiao deliberately left Chizhou's phone number.

I made two calls with no sign of being connected.

Shen Qiao thought for a while and sent a message.

【I'm going to find you now. 】

Almost the next second after the message was sent, Chizhou called back.

"Sister-in-law, don't come. A few of us went to the bar tonight to have fun. You can't find anyone. It's getting so late. Go home and go to bed quickly. Good night."

"But, Lu Yan told me that you guys will work overtime tonight."

"Damn it, what kind of shabby excuse did Brother Yan come up with, and it was revealed as soon as he said it!"

Chizhou slapped his forehead, it was over! ! !

Shen Qiao had guessed it a long time ago and was not surprised. He was just worried.

"Chizhou, what did Lu Yan do?"

"Sister-in-law, don't worry. Nothing will happen to Brother Yan. Don't worry, he will appear in front of you alive and kicking again early tomorrow morning."

"I want to see him now."

The soft voice with a hint of crying was unexpectedly firm and strong.

Just when Chizhou was about to coax him again, Yin Nan snatched the phone away and gave Shen Qiao the address.

Chizhou was stunned when he saw this neat side.

"South Americans, Yan Ge specifically asked us to hide this from my sister-in-law. You tell him directly now that Yan Ge will not kill us both when he comes back!"

wrong!

Lu Yan will not kill Yin Nan!

It will only kill him!

Hey, hey, South Americans are so scheming!

Yin Nan knew what was going on in Chizhou's head full of paste without asking, "If I want to beat you up, I'll do it myself. There's no need to borrow Lu Yan's hand."

Chizhou: "..." He said this as if he is at the bottom of the food chain. Well, he is indeed at the bottom of the food chain. Anyone can say something about him, anyone can kick him in the foot. He is just good. Poor little cabbage in the field!

"Lu Yan's illness needs to be treated by Shen Qiao." Yin Nan lowered his head slightly and sighed.

"What's the meaning?"