Chapter 6 Apply medicine

"Lu Yan, I'm sorry."

"Please don't be angry with me."

I don't know whether it was because Shi Jin was so angry just now, or because the lingering lingering of ##############was not over yet, but her fair cheeks were smeared with red, and her eyes were moist and wet, so pitiful.

The distance was so close, Lu Yan could even see a little sweat on the tip of Shen Qiao's nose. It smelled so good.

The Adam's apple rolled up and down, the voice was low and hoarse, and the monosyllables were answered well.

Shen Qiao groaned, her dark eyes filled with surprise. It turned out that Lu Yan was so easy to talk to.

You don't need him to reflect on his mistakes seriously and bow sincerely to apologize, so you forgive him?

Shen Qiao blinked. Although it was him who scolded Lu Yan for being dirty and messy in his previous life, it was still him, and he still had to apologize seriously.

"Lu Yan, do you know how I feel sorry for you?"

Lu Yan replied that if he knew, he would be able to repeat his mistake.

If Lu Yan said he didn't know, he would be more able to admit his mistake and apologize.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan expectantly.

Lu Yan... turned around and left.

Shen Qiao would never feel sorry for him.

No need to apologize.

Shen Qiao... was dumbfounded.

Why are you ignoring him again? So he must have been hallucinating just now. Lu Yan must still be angry with him. It's so hard to coax him.

Yu Le'an didn't notice the ambiguity between Lu Yan and Shen Qiao. He only saw the person giving out the air-conditioning leaving, rubbed his arms and finally rushed towards him.

"Didn't you move away yesterday? Why did you come back today? Could it be that you came back..."

He glanced at Lu Yan and lowered his voice, "Steal the man."

Shi Jin's purpose of moving to 502 is obvious to Lu Yan.

Lu Yan was also the reason Shen Qiao moved back anxiously.

To sum up, the man who robbed was... Lu Yan.

Shen Qiao's face turned red suddenly, her eyes widened, and she didn't know where to put her hands and feet, "No, it's not!"

"Oh, then why did you move back?"

"I......"

In a panic, when he looked into Lu Yan's dark eyes, his heartbeat skipped half a beat, his face turned red, and he was at a loss.

Yu Lean rolled his eyes and smiled ambiguously.

"Don't worry about why, just move back. I don't want to face Shi Jin's pretty face all day long. Hey, Shen Qiao, let's help you carry your luggage while it's still dark!"

"Move, move to where?"

Yu Lean pushed Shen Qiao's shoulders and walked towards Lu Yan.

"Where do you want to move? Look at your bed. It's bare. Can someone sleep on it?"

"You still want to sleep with me tonight, but I can't do that. I'm still a virgin. How can I be defiled by you casually? Shanyu can't do it either. He's also a virgin at first glance."