Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!

The heartbeat skipped half a beat.

The shocked mouth opened subconsciously.

Why did Lu Yan kiss him suddenly?

However, Shen Qiao's subconscious actions gave the young man who had been planning for a long time the opportunity to pry open his lips and teeth and invade it.

Lu Yan lowered his eyes.

Seeing his delicate and cute little face stained with crimson lust, his eyes were gently closed, but the black feathers wet with tears were shaking slightly, casting a pitiful shadow under his eyes.

It seems to be attracting people harder...

So that those eyelashes will tremble even more...

Suddenly, the rich darkness in his eyes surged even more fiercely, and his big palm pinched his waist, which was mostly softened. Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, he noticed the shocked faces in the audience.

Even though the lights in the banquet hall were dim and there were more than ten meters between the stage and the stage, it was impossible to see the details of their kiss.

But there was still a violent aura in Lu Yan's eyes, and he was the only one who could see the way Qiao Qiao was being kissed.

Lu Yan suppressed the strong desire in his heart and body, held Shen Qiao's cheeks with both hands, blocked all coveting eyes, and took a deep sip...

"It hurts~" he moaned unconsciously.

Lu Yan, who wanted to just quit, couldn't hold it back and kissed him again before pressing him into his arms.

"If I really have the virus, I may infect everyone in the world, but this will definitely not include Shen Qiao."

He hates the whole world.

But he only loves Shen Qiao.

Paranoid to death.

After Lu Yan finished speaking, he was not ready to answer any questions from the audience. He held Shen Qiao's waist and walked towards the audience.

But Shen Qiao had long been robbed of all her consciousness by Lu Yan's sudden kiss.

Lu Yan kissed him.

Why did Lu Yan kiss him?

Is it because I like it, or...

Suddenly, a feeling of weightlessness came over him, and Shen Qiao let out a soft cry, wrapping her soft forearms around his broad shoulders, and looked down to see her own feet dangling in the air.

"Brother Lu Yan, why are you suddenly hugging me again? Let me down quickly."

Just kissed him suddenly.

Now suddenly the princess hugged him again.

Still in front of so many people.

What kind of shameful play is this!

Feeling the fragrant and soft little body in his arms, Lu Yan raised his eyebrows and replied, "You are in a daze and can't leave."

The implication is that Shen Qiao was in a daze and Lu Yan had no choice but to carry him away.

But in fact, Shen Qiao was just stunned for two seconds before Lu Yan couldn't wait to hug him up.

However, it was still too shameful to be hugged by the princess in front of so many people. Shen Qiao struggled to think about it, but in the blink of an eye, she met the angry eyes of Shen's father and immediately hid in Lu Yan's arms.