Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!

Even though Shen Qiao and Lu Yan were together in their previous life, and they loved each other day and night, Shen Qiao had never done anything like this for Lu Yan.

Even before today, Shen Qiao never thought that one day he would do such a thing.

But the eyes described his cold and handsome eyebrows, the high bridge of his nose, and his thin lips, and the love in his heart seemed to be pouring out.

Regarding Lu Yan...

There is also a desire...

for a long time......

for a long time......

for a long time......

Lu Yan carried Shen Qiao to the bathroom to wash up, looking at his fair face and slightly red and swollen lips.

All the muscles in his body were tense, like a bow that was stretched to the extreme, as if it would fly out of the bow in the next second.

But the sharp and thin lips that he pursed tightly showed his extreme patience.

The mixture of two extreme emotions made his voice hoarse, "Be good, rinse your mouth."

Shen Qiao obediently opened her mouth to Lu Yan and said in a vague voice, "It's not dirty, it's clean."

Just because one of them didn't dodge in time, well, he didn't want to dodge either.

Then~

Shen Qiao stuck out her tongue slightly, and a shy blush spread on her cheeks.

Lu Yan smiled softly, his chest vibrating, causing the blush on Shen Qiao's face to become a little thicker. His eyes were watery, as if he was a little embarrassed, and he suddenly hooked Lu Yan's neck and kissed his lips. Jiao kissed him.

The voice is sticky and soft.

Deliberately flirtatious tone of voice.

"Brother, don't you like it?"

In an instant, hot palms clasped the back of Shen Qiao's neck.

The voice is extremely dangerous.

"Baby, don't seduce me."

"You can't bear the consequences."

Xu gave Shen Qiao confidence for the first time half a month ago. Now Lu Yan is ignorant, young and clumsy. He doesn't understand anything and still relies on him...

Maybe, he can give it a try on it...

But one hour, two hours, five hours...

Shen Qiao looked at Yudubai outside, his vision went dark, and he fainted.

Woo!

Lu Yan has been so honest in the past half month, he must have secretly studied under his teacher.

His little waist is really going to break!

The second day.

It was a bit cold in the late autumn morning. The boy who was deep in the pure white quilt unconsciously arched his body towards the heat source beside him and let out a small hum from his throat.

"elder brother......"

Lu Yan woke up from his dream and looked at Xiao Jiaojiao in his arms, his eyes filled with gentleness and darkness. He put his arms around his shoulders and pulled her into his arms.

He lowered his head and kissed his cheek.

Green stubble appeared on the young man's chin, which was a little itchy when it touched his delicate cheek.