Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you

In a dark and damp factory.

There was a sound of sinister laughter.

Shi Jin looked at Shen Qiao with sinister eyes, imagining in his mind that everyone saw through the live broadcast that Shen Qiao was humiliated, and fell from a pampered young master to a quagmire, covered in filth!

The Shen family will also be humiliated because of this. The Shen family values ​​​​face so much that they might even expel Shen Qiao from the house in anger!

As for Lu Yan, which man could endure being a cuckold? He would not feel sorry for Shen Qiao's experience, he would only despise him for being dirty and abandon him completely!

This way Lu Yan is his! ! !

Shi Jin laughed maniacally, and suddenly, he seemed to vaguely see Lu Yan walking towards him, "Lu Yan!"

"Fuck, get out of here you bitch, you still dare to call our Brother Yan's name, and dare to bully our sister-in-law like this, you're dead!"

Chizhou has been slashing with people with a knife since he was a child, and his temper has exploded. He also saw from the tracking device that Shi Jin shamelessly bullied his sister-in-law, pulled Shi Jin's hair, and slapped him twice.

The severe pain finally made Shi Jin realize that this was not a dream, but reality. Lu Yan was here!

But how is it possible?

It was a two-hour drive from downtown A, and it was hidden from surveillance along the way. He had to change three cars in a row. Even if Lu Yan had the best hands and eyes, it would take at least three or four hours to find this place.

But it had only been an hour before Lu Yan came looking for him. Could it be the necklace...

At this moment, Lu Yan was dressed in black, with a cold and gloomy face, and his dark pupils were filled with frightening scarlet red. His methods were ruthless and deadly.

"Don't, don't hit me, ah——"

"I use money to do things, and he is the culprit!"

For half a minute, four sturdy Khans fell to the ground squirming in pain like giant caterpillars.

Like an evil ghost crawling out of hell, he is bloodthirsty, ruthless, cruel, and ruthless.

But Shen Qiao only felt that this was his god descending to earth, his unparalleled hero, and the person he wanted to love for the rest of his life.

"Lu Yan."

The soft and nostalgic voice, although the pitch was not loud, could still wake up Lu Yan who was on the verge of losing control of his rage.

Lu Yan paused and looked at Shen Qiao with a pair of black eyes.

Shen Qiao also looked back at him steadily, with a simple and happy smile on her dirty little face. Suddenly, there was a pain in the palm of her hand.

Shen Qiao looked down. She had used too much force and her palms were cut by the corners of the necklace, and her delicate skin oozed bright blood.

"pain."

"Blow it and it won't hurt anymore."

Lu Yan squatted in front of Shen Qiao, held Shen Qiao's small hand in his warm and dry palm, looked at his palm tenderly with dark eyes, lowered his head, and gently licked away the bright red blood drop.

The moist heat and tingling in the palm of my hand instantly spread throughout my body.

His fingers curled up unconsciously.