Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!

Bad guy!

fraud!

Scumbag!

The scene just now appeared in front of my eyes, and my heart seemed to be clenched tightly by a pair of big dry hands, and my breathing was painful.

At this moment, Shen Qiao finally could no longer deceive himself.

What is simply repaying a favor, what is a friend, they are all lies!

He just liked Lu Yan.

Seeing him smiling softly at others makes you feel petty and sour in your heart.

If you see him feeding the grilled meat skewers to others, you will lose your mind and grab it back.

When I hear him hurting me for others, I feel so sad that I want to cry.

"Jojo."

Lu Yan caught up with Shen Qiao, clasped his shoulders with his big hands, pulled him into his arms forcefully, and held him tightly. His usually strong and cold voice was gentle to the core.

"Lu Yan!" Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan with tearful eyes.

"I am here."

Hearing Lu Yan's deep and gentle voice, Shen Qiao cried even more sadly. Lu Yan has a new crush. He will never call him Qiao Qiao, hold his hand, or kiss him again. .....

When he was reborn, he lost Lu Yan...

"Lu Yan, wuwu, can you please stop liking others?"

The coldest and hardest part of my heart suddenly became soft.

Lowering his head, he gently kissed away the tears flowing from the corners of Shen Qiao's eyes.

The voice is low and gentle.

"Silly Qiaoqiao, I only like you."

This life, the next life, the next life...

As long as he is still Lu Yan, he will only like Shen Qiao.

"Lu Yan!"

Shen Qiao cried hoarsely and squeezed into his arms, as if she wanted to embed herself into Lu Yan's bones and blood.

Tears wet the black clothes on Lu Yan's chest.

His eyes were slightly narrowed and dark.

###############

"If you cry again, my brother will kiss you."

Now that Shen Qiao was crying so aggrievedly, Lu Yan had no time to feel sorry for him, so he had no time to think about torturing him.

I just said this to scare Shen Qiao and stop his tears.

But Shen Qiao was stunned for a moment and suddenly cried harder and louder.

Is this an invitation for him to kiss?

Glittering tears flowed down the corners of her lips.

The plump lips become brighter and pinker.

Like fruits hanging high on the branches, they are delicate and attractive, tempting to pick.

"Qiaoqiao, you asked for this."

Shen Qiao's eyelashes trembled slightly, hiding the shyness in her eyes.

He just asked for it.

Want to be kissed by Lu Yan.

Lips touch.

Shen Qiao took the initiative to stick out the tip of his tongue.

In an instant, the beast imprisoned deep in my heart broke free from its cage.