Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!

After Lu Yan said these harsh words, he took Shen Qiao's hand and prepared to send him home.

But Shen Qiao didn't want to!

Nai Nai pinched her waist fiercely and stared at her bulging little deer eyes.

"Lu Yan, tell me clearly when did I have another man!"

slander!

Naked slander!

"It's not important. What's important is that you can only have me as a man by your side from now on!"

What an answer!

Unqualified! ! !

Shen Qiao stamped her feet angrily, feeling uncomfortable, and stretched out her hand to twist Lu Yan's arm hard.

"If you don't speak clearly today, I will find many, many men in the future! If I turn over the favor cards every day, I won't favor you and will put you in the cold palace."

The palms of his hands suddenly clasped Shen Qiao's slender and sensitive lower back, domineering, confining, and coercive.

"I will kill anyone you dare to find!"

"Speak harshly. If you don't suspect that I had another man before, then go and kill him!"

Shen Qiao was inexplicably misunderstood to have had a relationship with another man. Shen Qiao was really aggrieved and also really angry, especially since Lu Yan still seemed unwilling to face the problem directly. He was so angry that he deliberately angered Lu Yan and deliberately confronted her. explain!

I originally thought that Lu Yan would tell his suspects in a fit of anger, so that Shen Qiao could get the right answers and explain them clearly.

However, the corners of Lu Yan's lips curved upward into a bloodthirsty smile, the arc was cold, cruel, and ruthless.

"I've chopped it up."

Chopped?

What does this mean?

Was it the chop he was thinking of?

Shen Qiao trembled, "Chop, chop?"

Lu Yan slowly leaned forward, and his big palm slowly moved forward, finally stopping... His voice was faint and made people shudder.

"Here, chop it."

"!!!"

Shen Qiao jumped back quickly, but her body was sore from what she had just experienced last night. As soon as her feet hit the ground, there was a sharp pain. Her legs softened and she fell straight down. go.

Lu Yan quickly picked the person up into his arms with quick eyes and hands.

The big palm happened to be touched again by chance.

Shen Qiao was really frightened and was about to cry, "No, don't chop me, wuwu!"

Lu Yan was silent, and finally a faint smile appeared on his dark and gloomy face. He raised his hand and knocked, "What are you thinking about in your little head all day long?"

Shen Qiao pouted aggrievedly, "Who told you to scare me just now?"

He was talking about how to chop up the things of the men he had a relationship with in the past, while touching his. Isn't this really meant to punish the cheating wife?

No, no, he didn't cheat at all.

Regardless of past life or this life, only Lu Yan would ever touch his body.