Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt

As far as Shen Qiao knew, Jiang Yan was originally a maid in their family. She had an average appearance, an unattractive figure, and had never even gone to college.

And Shen Chuan, the young boss, is handsome, rich, and has a very good figure.

When it comes to love, Shen Chuan has never stayed in their small home for a night since they got married. Shen Qiao absolutely doesn't believe it.

When two people get married like this, there must be something wrong with them!

"Kids, don't ask too many questions." Shen Chuan said calmly.

Shen Qiao puffed up her cheeks. She was not a child. She was many, many years old in her past life and this life.

But Shen Chuan didn't want to say it, but Shen's mother said angrily, "It's not because your elder brother is stupid because he was tricked by that woman Jiang Yan..."

"Mom!" Shen Chuan helplessly held his forehead.

Mother Shen rolled her eyes, "You still want to defend her?"

"no."

He simply didn't want his two younger brothers to know.

The reason is...

"Sneak." Shen Qiao's eyes widened in surprise.

Shen Xuan was so shocked that he almost fell off the sofa, "I thought it was a drunken sexual intercourse, but I never expected that it was 'retrieving objects from the air'. Hahahaha, brother, are you still an old virgin?" "

Shen Chuan: "..."

His brows twitched, that's why he didn't want to say anything.

Back then, Jiang Yan was just an ordinary maid in the Shen family villa.

Shen Chuan didn't even recognize him.

As a man, there are always times when you are in need. After that, the tissues are thrown into the trash can casually.

No matter how careful Shen Chuan was, he never thought that someone would steal his spy.

But Jiang Yan stole it and got pregnant. When he negotiated with the Shen family with a huge belly, everyone was shocked and speechless.

The two parents planned to give Jiang Yan a child and give her a large sum of money, but Shen Chuan decided to marry her after talking to Jiang Yan.

For this reason, Shen Linfeng also used family methods against Shen Chuan...

Shen Qiao looked at the brooding elder brother and felt that he was hiding something, but he was obedient and didn't ask any more questions.

However, Shen's mother began to criticize Jiang Yan.

"I originally thought that even if she was scheming, she would be so infatuated with you that she would give birth to Shen Xi and let her become the eldest mistress of the Shen family. But I didn't expect that he would be so vicious, killing her husband and abusing her son! "

"I didn't agree when you got married, but you just followed the devil. It makes me so angry. If Shen Xi has any shortcomings, I can't spare you!"

"I won't worry about taking Shen Xi over first, and then putting her under the nose of that vicious woman Jiang Yan!"

Shen Chuan agreed one by one, and quickly called his assistant to bring Shen Xi over and let the lawyer draft a divorce agreement.

At this time, Shen Qiao said very cautiously, "Brother, don't be too impatient and give her any real estate, cars or cash."