Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes

Measurement........

time........

What kind of talk is this!

Shen Jiaojiao, why are you so shameless?

Covering her extremely red face with both hands, she opened her legs and turned around to run.

But Lu Yan moved faster than him, wrapping his iron-like arms around Shen Qiao's waist and squeezing him fiercely.

The voice is deep and lingering.

"Jiaojiao, you are so good tonight."

I don't know how much time passed.

A soft cry trembled.

"It's been too long."

It was originally said to be three minutes, but now it's thirty minutes.

"Be good, it's not time yet."

"Aww, brother"

There seemed to be a brief silence, and then a low and hoarse voice sounded, "Let you go first."

"Brother is the best, mua~"

A sweet and fragrant kiss fell on the corner of Lu Yan's lips.

A breathtaking light appeared in his dark eyes.

After a while.

Shen Qiao opened her mouth and cried out in confusion.

Lu Yan, why are you like this?

so bad!

Woohoo!

Lu Yan breathed out softly, looked around, took out a pack of wet wipes from his backpack, wiped Shen Qiao's hands and tears, and then asked in a low voice, "Do you want to go out to eat or stay in the tent?" Eat in?"

"Get out, get out!" He lowered his head deeply and picked at his fingers.

Lu Yan curled his lips, added another coat to Shen Qiao, covering the pink and delicate back of his neck, and led the man out.

"Ouch, I can give it up. Let me look at the time. It's been a full forty minutes. Brother Yan is awesome!"

"Whoever you just talked about for three minutes looks down on our Brother Yan, right?"

Chi Zhou and Yu Le'an couldn't keep their mouths shut and started making noises whenever they saw someone. As a result, Lu Yan glanced at them coldly and both of them were frightened into silence.

Lu Yan was not in the mood to beat them up, so he lowered his head and asked the blushing and shy Xiao Jiaojiao, "What do you want to eat?"

Shen Qiao rolled his eyes, passed over the smiling Yin Nan, pursed his lips, and said cautiously, "I want to eat your roast."

"Well, I'll bake whatever you want." Lu Yan curled his lips fondly.

Now several other people have finished eating, some are adjusting their stargazing equipment, and some are sitting together chatting.

Only Lu Yan and Shen Qiao, who had arrived late, were in front of the barbecue.

Lu Yanbao.

Shen Qiao looked carefully.

The young man is tall and straight, with his sleeves rolled up, revealing his tight and powerful forearms. When he occasionally turns over the kebabs, his muscles exert force and his veins pop out, making him look inexplicably sexy...