Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan

"You bumped into Shi Jin in the cafeteria this morning, and Lu Yan hit him. In fact, someone took a photo at that time and posted it on the forum. At first, everyone was talking about you and Lu Yan."

At this point, Yu Le'an's expression flickered a little, and he muttered softly, "It means that you beat people very fiercely, etc., but the rest is really nothing."

Shen Qiao smiled softly.

In fact, Yu Lean didn't say it clearly, but he also knew it.

According to Shi Jin's usual behavior, he will definitely throw dirty water on him in the forum, make a fool of himself, and lead public opinion to insult him.

But having said that, Shen Qiao is really not interested in how others scold him, so, "What next?"

"Then I don't know which messenger of justice released the cafeteria surveillance! And the cafeteria was very quiet at that time. What you said to Shi Jin...hahahaha, everyone heard it clearly!"

Speaking of this, Yu Lean couldn't help but express his own opinions.

"Fuck, Shi Jin's little white lotus is really disgusting to me. A grown man can pretend so well. I really admire him! This time someone finally slapped him in the face with evidence. It's so cool!"

Shen Qiao felt the same way. If Shi Jin hadn't been so good at pretending, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to believe his one-sided words in his previous life.

At this time, Yu Lean danced and continued talking.

"Then everyone found out that Shi Jin's true face turned out to be Bai Lian, and they all started mocking him on the forum."

"However, Shi Jin is worthy of being a representative of the White Lotus class. While asking his roommate to send him a photo of him lying on a hospital bed, looking up at the sky at Forty-Five and crying, he also explained that Lu Xuyao ​​was looking for him to ask him questions. What birthday present do you want to give me?"

Shen Qiao tilted his head, "Then everyone believed it."

Yu Lean puffed up his face angrily, "Yes! They are really a bunch of stupid straight men who don't even have the ability to detect bitches!"

Shen Qiao smiled softly. After all, the surveillance video only had one side of his story, and Shi Jin's reasons were indeed reasonable, so it was not surprising that everyone would believe him.

But this also made Shen Qiao even more curious. With the surveillance video available, Shi Jin could still clear his name. How did Jin overturn his car at that time?

Yu Le'an didn't show off, and said excitedly, "Qiao Qiao, your noble man is here!"

Shen Qiao: "???"

"The great master is your noble man. If he hadn't released another surveillance video of Lu Xuyao ​​and Shi Jin kissing, your image as a bully would have been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people!"

Small workman...

What the hell?

Shen Qiao was silent for a moment, and then saw Yu Lean pinching his waist and laughing.

"What's even more funny is that just a second before the surveillance video was released, Shi Jin also posted a video of a misfortune, specifically explaining that he was very pure, had never been in love, and had never even held hands with anyone."

"As a result, the pure jade man who had just stood up couldn't stand it for three seconds before he overturned, quack, quack, quack, quack, I felt sorry for him!"