Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine

The person wrapped in a pure white bath towel only exposed a pair of pink feet. I don't know whether it was burned by the hot water or because of embarrassment. The pink toes curled up shyly.

The half of the ankle that seemed to be exposed still had some red marks.

There are little strawberries on my feet!

Change, change, pervert!

Yu Lean's eyes widened, his mouth opened wide and he screamed——

Fortunately, Shanyu had the foresight to cover Yu Lean's mouth long ago.

Lu Yan nodded lightly to Shan Yu and tucked Xiao Jiaojiao, who was too shy to wake up, into the bed. Finally, the young man's hot and rough fingers brushed against the delicate soles of his feet...

After a moment of movement, Shen Qiao moved her whole body into the quilt and clamped the quilt tightly! ! !

Lu Yan looked at the small bulge in front of him, his dark eyes sparkling with bright stars, and the corners of his lips curved upward in a satisfying arc.

He leaned over and kissed the little bump.

He changed his clothes, turned around and went out.

As soon as Lu Yan left, Yu Lean immediately broke away from Shan Yu's hand, glared at him fiercely, and fluttered onto Shen Qiao's bed.

"Qiaoqiao, Lu Yan didn't bully you, right?"

After asking, Yu Lean began to spit on himself, asking what kind of SB question this was. If Shen Qiao had not been bullied, could Shen Qiao have been picked up from the bathroom by Lu Yan? He must have been bullied severely!

"No, no, we didn't do anything." Shen Qiao's hoarse little voice sounded muffled, and seemed to have a hint of crying.

Yu Le'an's face turned yellow when he heard it.

Haven't done anything yet.

What would it be like if I did it!

"Jojo."

"Really, I really didn't do it."

Shen Qiao also wanted to cry but had no tears.

Just in the bathroom......

They didn't do anything...

But it seems like everything has been done...

The warmth and touch of the bathroom seemed to remain in the palm of my hand.

A little too ambiguous and provocative.

Lu Yan has a really good figure, good-looking, easy to touch, and easy to tease.

He seems to be a little greedy for Lu Yan's body.

Shen Qiao wrapped the quilt tighter, wuwu, I'm too embarrassed to see anyone!

In the next few days, Shen Qiao's eyes kept avoiding Lu Yan, and her body kept avoiding him.

As for the fact that he followed Lu Yan to the basketball gym for training every time before, Shen Qiao didn't dare to go there again after going there again.

Because he found that Lu Yan playing basketball seemed to suddenly become the same as Lu Yan in the bathroom. Just looking at it made his heart surge uncontrollably.

Therefore, how dare Shen Qiao practice ball with Lu Yan again.

After practicing a few more times, he will probably fall first.