Chapter 50 What to Pretend

Now, when Lu Yan goes to find Lu Xuyao, he knows what will happen without even thinking!

Shen Qiao sat up from the bed in a hurry, not caring to change into pure white silk pajamas that were soft against the skin, and hurriedly got out of bed.

"Which hospital?"

It's chaotic enough now. Just when Chizhou was about to persuade Shen Qiao not to go over and make things even more chaotic, Yin Nan suddenly said the name of the hospital.

Now, the only one who can stop Lu Yan is Shen Qiao.

After hanging up the phone, Shen Qiaozhuo hurriedly ran out with his little bunny slippers. When he saw the necklace that he accidentally pulled off from his hand, it was shining with a dark red light, and he couldn't help but shed tears.

"Brother, can you hear me?"

"Nothing will happen, nothing will happen."

Several people in the living room downstairs were discussing Shen Qiao's affairs. Seeing him hurriedly going out, Shen Xuan stopped him, "Jiaojiao, what are you doing in such a hurry?"

"I'll be right back if I have something to do. I'll ask the driver to take me there."

Shen Qiao knew that his family was prejudiced against Lu Yan.

At this time, they didn't dare to let them know that Lu Yan wanted to kill Lu Xuyao.

And as soon as they asked the driver to deliver them, everyone felt relieved.

But they ignored that the driver also had a ghost in his heart.

The driver's name was Lao Gao. He and Shi Jin's father were from the same hometown. They worked together in the Shen family. They had a good personal relationship and took good care of Shi Jin on weekdays.

The Shen family provides good treatment, and Lao Gao works hard on weekdays, but the only thing about him is that he has an honest personality and is simple and easy to deceive.

When Shi Jin's father died, he didn't think much about it. Later, when the Shen family took Shi Jin to their own home to take care of him, he felt that the Shen family was really kind. After all, not only did they pay compensation, but they also helped to raise Shi Jin. This was amazing. For Shi Jin, an orphan, to become a noble young master of the Shen family, what a blessing it took several lifetimes to cultivate!

But later on, Shi Jin always hinted, intentionally or unintentionally, that his father had been framed and killed in vain, and that the Shen family abused him. After a long time, Shi Jin also began to wonder whether Shi Jin's father had some excuse for the Shen family to silence him. of.

So when Jin cried and begged him to knock Shen Qiao out so that he could torture him about the truth about his father being framed to death, Lao Gao agreed without much hesitation!

The car stopped on a remote road.

As soon as Shi Jin got in the car, he hurriedly opened Shen Qiao's collar and checked whether he was wearing the necklace given by Lu Yan around his neck.

If you wear it, you must throw it away immediately!

Otherwise, Lu Yan would follow the necklace to find it.

How could he humiliate and torture Shen Qiao like that?

Fortunately, Shi Jin pulled Shen Qiao's clothes up and down and checked them several times. Except for a few bright hickeys, there was no trace of the necklace.

The hickeys were all left by Lu Yan.

The overwhelming jealousy filled his mind, Shen Qiao, you will be completely ruined today! Let you never be worthy of Lu Yan!