Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet

"Lu Yan, we won!"

"You should be rewarded if you win." Lu Yan coaxed in a low voice as he looked down at Jiaojiao with pink skin and bright eyes in his arms.

"Yes, there are many certificates, medals, and bonuses."

A pure and happy smile appeared on Shen Qiao's face, but the next second, the smile froze on his face, and his fair and tender skin was suddenly stained with a crimson blush.

He had just exercised, and the fresh and cold mint breath on the young man's body became hot, strong, and surging.

Just like his kiss...

It makes people feel helpless...

The surrounding teammates expressed their excitement about winning the game, and the audience expressed their support with screams and shouts. The warm sun was warm and the breeze was blowing.

However, Shen Qiao's senses were completely invaded by Lu Yan's kiss, and she couldn't feel anything.

He just knows.

In front of so many people in the whole school.

He and Lu Yan were kissing.

The most intimate touch.

The most touching entanglement.

At this time, the teammates who were about to celebrate the victory by throwing the great hero Lu Yan into the air suddenly saw a scene that shocked their young and fragile hearts as singles.

They thought that Lu Yan would just pick Shen Qiao up and spin her around to celebrate, but they never expected that Lu Yan would kiss her directly.

It's not like a dragonfly touching the water, just a quick taste.

It's the kind of deep kiss that makes everyone blush and their heart beats.

good!

So fierce!

Yu Lean was dumbfounded.

The next second, the kind-hearted Shanyu covered his eyes.

"Don't watch if you don't want to die."

Yu Le'an made a dull sound and rolled his eyes. Only then did he realize that all his teammates on the court had tacitly turned around and not looked.

Because they all know that if they dare to watch the excitement now, Lu Yan will make them become the excitement itself later! ! !

Yu Le'an recalled Lu Yan's various atrocities and immediately got into Shan Yu's arms, screaming, "I've been blind for a long time, Shan Yu, it's all for you to see!"

Shanyu: "...ha!"

Different from the deliberate avoidance of teammates on the field, the School of Economics and Management who had not completely left the field also saw this scene. Several people made sarcastic remarks. As soon as they started talking, they were stared at by Gu Xian, who was full of dark evil aura. End up honestly.

Gu Xian frowned, looked at them deeply, turned and left.

And the audience on the field was even more careless!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"The person Lu Yan is kissing in his arms must be a boy!"

"Lu Yan covered his face tightly, but his dressing style is that of a boy. Damn it, my crush is over before it even begins!"

"It's true that Lu Yan and Shen Qiao are a real couple. I feel deeply regretful for my support of Gu Xian and Shen Qiao's cult CP!"

"Just now Gu Xian walked to the Computer School alone and snatched Shen Qiao's drink, and said he would go on a date after winning. I really thought Gu Xian was super cool, and I also thought Lu Yan was a bit cowardly for not retorting. Wow, I'm sorry. , Brother Yan, I spoke too loudly at that time!"