Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~

Shen Qiao hugged Lu Yan's neck and pushed her into his arms almost eagerly and violently, with such force that it seemed as if she was going to be embedded in his bones and blood.

"elder brother."

"do not go."

"do not leave Me."

"Oh, no, no, no."

Lu Yan frowned slightly, turned around and leaned against the head of the bed, holding Xiao Jiaojiao, who was in a nightmare and crying non-stop, into his arms, rubbing her cheek against his, coaxing gently.

"I will never leave you, be good, don't cry."

"Then, pull Gou Gou."

When she said these three words, Shen Qiao bit her lip tightly and looked at Lu Yan with complicated eyes, including expectation, fear, and uneasiness.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's white, tender and round fingers and hummed in a low voice, but made no move for a while.

Shen Qiao couldn't help but whisper, "Brother!"

Lu Yan reached out decisively and held Shen Qiao's little hand tightly. The thinly callused thumb pad gently rubbed Shen Qiao's delicate little hand, gently and firmly.

Shen Qiao's fearful heart slowly calmed down, and she moved softly closer to Lu Yan's arms, coveting the warmth of his chest.

Lu Yan lowered his head and gently rubbed the top of Shen Qiao's hair, "Baby, tell me first, what did you dream about?"

"dream......"

The tears couldn't stop falling again.

I dreamed of Lu Yan and the little girl in a princess dress making a lifelong commitment to each other.

The beautiful smile, the firm and hot heart, the rapid heartbeat, the collision of cold and warm, are all so real, as if they really happened.

But he clearly knew that this was all fake. No, it was the reality that belonged to Lu Yan and the little girl in the princess dress, and it was the fakeness of his substitute.

It was just because of jealousy, fear, and uneasiness that he replaced the girl in the princess dress as himself, and made a vow to Lu Yan in his dream.

But fake is still fake after all.

Originally he could still deceive himself, but when he dreamed about Lu Yan and the little girl in the princess dress, he suddenly realized that he was an outsider to them after all.

He always felt that he would be the one to save Lu Yan from the endless abyss.

But now he realizes that the little girl in the princess dress is Lu Yan's real salvation.

He just happened to take advantage of her absence.

He is a despicable thief.

Stealing the happiness and romance that should belong to the little girl in the princess dress.

"I dreamed that you loved me very much, and I loved you very much, Lu Yan."

Lu Yan frowned, feeling that something was wrong with Shen Qiao today. From the time he returned to the office in the afternoon and saw Shen Qiao crying, to now when he woke up in his dream and looked sad, everything was wrong.

But the next second.

Shen Qiao took the initiative...

Losing control of strength......