Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you

Body.......

Heart.......

The figure of two people embracing each other in the previous life suddenly appeared before my eyes...

His cheeks suddenly turned red.

Shen Qiao almost instinctively avoided the question and said stutteringly, "Lu, Lu Yan, we are the best friends. I will help you no matter what."

Specially mentioning the words "best friend" seemed to blur the past, but this time, Lu Yan would not give Shen Qiao a chance to escape.

The big palm clamps the thin waist of the person in his arms...

But separated by two thin layers of fabric...

Can clearly feel the temperature of each other's bodies...

Shen Qiao suddenly opened her eyes wide, her dark eyes trembling slightly, her face flushed, like peaches hanging on the branches, pink, delicate and tempting to pick.

"Lu, Lu Yan!"

"Now, do you understand what kind of liking I'm talking about?"

"But, didn't you hate me before? I'm so bad and always bully you. You can't like me." Shen Qiao's anxious eyes were filled with water.

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows, "I still don't understand, then..."

Shen Qiao hurriedly grabbed Lu Yan's downward palm, feeling embarrassed and said, "I understand, I understand!"

Stop doing those shameful things to make him understand.

Wow, he really understands.

Not only do I understand, but I also have rich experience.

In the past two years, as long as Lu Yan was in the villa, the two of them were basically stuck together all the time. There were many times that Shen Qiao doubted that he would die in bed like that.

Memories of past lives flooded into my mind, and my body instinctively wanted to escape. I pushed Lu Yan's chest with my little hands, and stepped forward in a hurry...

"Qiaoqiao, if you dare to escape, I will turn black immediately."

For a person who has been burdened with sin and resentment since birth, struggling in the darkness of despair, the term "blackening" seems too childish and childish.

But from Shen Qiao's vague dream, he could tell that Shen Qiao was afraid that he would turn dark. This was a weakness, and it was also the handle that Shen Qiao personally gave to him.

He is dark, violent, and paranoid, and never mind using despicable methods to get Shen Qiao.

Sure enough, when Shen Qiao heard what Lu Yan said, her eyes suddenly turned red and she didn't even bother to run away. She grabbed Lu Yan's arm with her little hands and looked up at him with her little face.

"No, don't go dark."

"Qiaoqiao, I only have you. If you hate me too...heh."

The young man laughed self-deprecatingly. His voice was originally deep and hoarse. After deliberately lowering it, it became a bit lonely. Shen Qiao felt heartbroken when he heard it.

"No! Qiaoqiao likes you the most and will never hate you."

At this moment, Lu Yan no longer concealed the paranoid love deep in his eyes, "Qiaoqiao, as long as you are by my side, I will never turn black. You are the only meaning of my life."

He should have been a dead man more than ten years ago.

It was Shen Qiao who took him out of the abyss of hell.