Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!

"Jojo?"

Wiggle your wrist slightly.

The silver shackles made a gentle clanking sound.

It is particularly clear in the quiet air.

The black eyes narrowed slightly, revealing a hint of danger.

Having been imprisoned by Lu Yan for a long time, Shen Qiao had an instinctive fear of him. But at this moment, seeing the shackles on Lu Yan's wrists and ankles from the corner of his eye, Shen Qiao suddenly lost his fear.

Now, it wasn't Lu Yan holding him up with chains.

It was him who locked Lu Yan with a chain.

The key is in your own hands.

The initiative is also in your own hands.

He raised his chin slightly, and his voice was squeamish.

"Lu Yan, are you scared?"

"What are you afraid of?"

Lu Yan propped himself up with his elbows and sat up.

Shen Qiao had to sit up when he saw this, otherwise Lu Yan would be too weak to sit down while he was lying down.

But Shen Qiao's movements were ultimately one step slower than Lu Yan's.

It's the wrists that are bound, not the hands...

With a strong effort, Shen Qiao fell into Lu Yan's arms. She raised her eyelids angrily and looked into Lu Yan's smiling eyes.

"Baby, do you still feel afraid of your brother now?"

"You are not afraid, I am."

The grievance and hesitation in my heart broke out, and tears welled up again.

Lu Yan's pupils trembled, and his voice was a bit stern, "Qiaoqiao, speak clearly!"

I had been wronged to begin with, and then I was wronged.

Shen Qiao was so angry that she wanted to run away.

But I thought that if I ran away, I would still be caught.

Let's make it clear today that he is a substitute and let him go. He will never share it with another person...

He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, which was red and swollen.

"Lu Yan, do you think of me as a substitute?"?

All the strange things about Shen Qiao recently came to mind.

He narrowed his dark eyes, and his deep and hoarse voice was filled with danger.

"So, you've been making so much trouble these days because you think I'm treating you as a substitute?"

Shen Qiao retorted in an aggrieved voice, "I didn't make a fuss, I was very sad."

Lu Yan nodded restrainedly and exhaled softly, "Who is my Bai Yueguang?"

Ask everything.

The accounts that need to be settled will be settled last.

Children who should be educated should be educated last.

When you are in your arms, there is no rush.

"Ask me about your Bai Yueguang, Lu Yan, you are too bullying."

"Baby, now that you've said it, let's make it clear."

Shen Qiao was angry and aggrieved now. He didn't pay attention to what Lu Yan called him. He held back his tears and told the story of the little girl clearly.