Chapter 12 Open your mouth

Lu Yan chewed on the word "friend" and narrowed his eyes, a dark and gloomy storm surging inside.

He will not be friends with Shen Qiao.

He would only confine Shen Qiao in his arms and oppress him...

But the next second, Shen Qiao's panicked eyes were covered with mist, and he opened his lips and apologized hastily and quietly.

"Lu Yan, now I know I was wrong. Shi Jin and Lu Xuyao ​​are bad people, and you are a good person. I will treat you well in the future. Can you forgive me?"

"If you don't want to be good friends, you can just be ordinary friends. Don't ignore me."

Like a desperate little beast that finally found a harbor that could protect him, with red eyes and trembling lips, he prayed pitifully...

Lu Yan frowned, his throat suddenly felt extremely itchy.

"Lu Yan~"

"Um."

Shen Qiao's eyes lit up, "You agreed!"

"Huh?" A trace of doubt flashed in Lu Yan's eyes, and the next moment he saw a smile blooming on that pitiful face, his eyebrows sparkling, and he jumped forward into his arms.

Shen Qiao hugged Lu Yan's shoulders tightly and pressed her cheek against his chest. She could clearly feel the temperature of his chest and the steady and powerful heartbeat inside.

My heart felt warm and swollen.

He knew that this was the sense of security that Lu Yan gave him.

When his spirit body collapsed in his previous life, he only felt it for a brief second, but now that he could finally embrace it again, he would definitely protect Lu Yan and not make the same mistakes as in his previous life.

"Don't worry, Lu Yan, I will definitely treat you well in the future!"

We will definitely stop him from going dark!

Stop him from becoming a killing machine!

Lu Yan was caught off guard by Shen Qiao's sudden "thrust into his arms" and "confession", but embracing the warm and soft body in his arms, he felt as satisfied as ever before.

It seems like that day has returned.

The soft and white little Jiaojiao shrank in his arms.

She said she wanted to marry him and stay with him for the rest of her life.

The darkness and gloom in his eyes disappeared, leaving only the tenderness and doting, "I will love you forever."

Should the word "pain" be used between good friends?

Shen Qiao was confused for half a second, and then quickly found an explanation.

Lu Yan probably thought it was too boring to repeat his words, so he changed "Be good to you" to "I will love you forever."

If this is the case, then he will definitely love Lu Yan!

"Lu Yan, have you had dinner?"

"without."

Shen Qiao's eyes lit up, "That's it. I've eaten. Just don't go out after you take a shower. I'll go out and buy you food."

Shen Qiao said and was about to run out, but was hugged back by the speechless Lu Yan.

Although Lu Yan just took a cold shower, after talking to Shen Qiao for a few minutes, his body temperature had gradually increased. His forearms were hard and hot. Especially, Lu Yan used a lot of force to hold Shen Qiao's arms. His whole body was close to Lu Yan's arms.