Chapter 73 [End]

"Every year?"

"Why are you so dazed every year?"

Shen Qiao's eyes became even more confused, and she stretched out her hand and waved it in front of Nian Cheng's eyes. Nian Cheng seemed to be suddenly frightened and came back to his senses, "I, I'm fine!"

Shen Qiao looked at Nian Cheng's red eyes and cried so hard that only a fool would believe him if he said it was okay.

"Nian Nian, aren't we good friends? If something goes wrong, you tell us and we will work out a solution together. If we can't solve it, we still have Lu Yan and Big Brother."

Big brother......

Crystal tears fell on the back of Shen Qiao's hand.

Shen Qiao was startled and quickly pulled Nian Cheng back to the room.

He sat down on the sofa and gently wiped the tears on his cheeks with a tissue.

"Jojo, I'm sorry."

"???"

"I, I can no longer be Xiaoxi's piano teacher."

"!!!"

Shen Qiao also sat cross-legged next to Nian Cheng, tilting her head and wiping Nian Cheng's tears, and said seriously, "Nian Nian, what happened? Please tell me clearly. Did Xiao Xi offend you? still......"

"No!" Nian Cheng shook his head vigorously, "Xiao Xi is very good, Qiao Qiao, but I am not qualified."

"Niannian, did our servant say something about you behind your back?"

"Qiaoqiao, please stop asking."

"Then I'll call my eldest brother and ask him..."

"don't want!"

Nian Cheng suddenly raised his head, his eyes filled with moisture filled with anxiety.

Shen Qiao's heart skipped a beat. It was actually related to his eldest brother. Could it be that he was bullying Nian Nian!

"Qiaoqiao, don't call Brother Shen. Please, don't call."

"Okay, I won't fight, but every year, I am worried about you, and I asked you to be Xiaoxi's piano teacher. You have been wronged, and I can't ignore it."

After a long while, Nian Cheng finally spoke hoarsely.

"I defiled Brother Shen."

"I don't deserve to be around him anymore."

After sending all his good friends out, Shen Qiao was still in the "stain" of Nian Cheng's words and could not calm down for a long time.

Is there any mistake?

It wasn't Shen Chuan who defiled Nian Cheng!

But Nian Cheng defiled Shen Chuan!

"Baby, who are you thinking about?"

Lu Yan's deep magnetic voice sounded in Shen Qiao's ears, startling him and saying with lingering fear.

"Think about it every year."

"Um?"

Shen Qiao raised her head and met Lu Yan's dark eyes. She was stunned for a moment, then burst into laughter, "Are you jealous of me every year?"

Lu Yan picked up the little rabbit and put it on his lap, circling it all over. His resolute chin rubbed the top of his furry hair, "He is a man."

"But at first glance, he is the one down there." After Shen Qiao blurted out, he covered his mouth, opened his round eyes, and said in a muffled voice, "Brother is so annoying."

Lu Yan laughed softly, his chest vibrating, causing Shen Qiao's body to feel numb. She was so embarrassed and annoyed that she wanted to sit up and ignore him, but suddenly, a piece of cold and sweet orange was fed to Shen Qiao's mouth.

Ouch.

He snuggled into his arms obediently, waiting to be fed.

"You guys have been in the bedroom for fifteen minutes." Lu Yan spoke slowly.

Shen Qiao raised her head and asked curiously, "Are you still holding on to the time?"

Lu Yan lowered his eyes, and there seemed to be some dark waves surging deep in his pupils, "I'm waiting for you."

Suddenly, a sense of sourness and sweetness arose in my heart.

She wrapped her arms around Lu Yan's neck and nuzzled him affectionately.

"Brother, Nian Nian is probably my future sister-in-law. I only love you, so don't be jealous, okay?"

Lu Yan lowered his head and kissed Shen Qiao's lips gently, not deep or heavy, but extremely tender and touching.

"Baby, be good."

"Yeah, well, Qiaoqiao is the best, and my brother is also the best."

After saying that, Shen Qiao winked mischievously at Lu Yan.

Lu Yan clearly knew that Shen Qiao and Nian Cheng had been in the room for fifteen minutes. Although he was jealous, dissatisfied and possessive, he still restrained himself.

Unknowingly, Lu Yan was also changing for Shen Qiao.

In his previous life, let alone Shen Qiao being in the same room with a man, Lu Yan would have killed him even if he looked at him one more time.

After understanding this, Shen Qiao leaned forward and kissed Lu Yan for a sticky kiss. Then she buried her little head in Lu Yan's arms and thought seriously.

His eldest brother and Nian Nian.

The age difference is almost one round.

As the saying goes, there is a generation gap at the age of three.

There must be four generation gaps between them!

This is nothing like a beast.

Oh no, it was Nian Nian who defiled his eldest brother, not his eldest brother who defiled Nian Nian.

ah! Forgot to ask how far the defilement went.

But even if he asked, Nian Cheng wouldn't tell, and he couldn't ask Shen Chuan directly about this because he promised Nian Cheng not to talk too much or ask too many questions.

He is a good boy who keeps his word.

If you say you won't ask, you won't ask.

But I'm really curious!

Shen Qiao couldn't help but asked Lu Yan in a low voice, "Brother, do you think my eldest brother and Nien Nian are worthy of each other?"

Lu Yan slightly frowned.

Shen Qiao's face turned pale, "Isn't it unworthy? Although the eldest brother is old, his body and heart are both old."

Lu Yan: "...It doesn't matter whether others think we are worthy or not, as long as the two of us think we are worthy."

Shen Qiao thought for a moment, that's right, love is about two people talking, not talking about other people, and caring about so many other people's thoughts.

Shen Qiao became happy instantly, and sent Shen Chuan a little bunny emoji, and then he closed his phone with satisfaction.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with soft eyes and suddenly stood up and went to the bedroom with Shen Qiao in his arms.

Shen Qiao obediently hugged Lu Yan's neck. When he was pressed on the bed, looking at Lu Yan's handsome face, he felt that his heart was filled with happiness.

"Lu Yan, I love you so much."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao seriously, his voice was gentle and magnetic.

"Me too, Jojo, I love you."