Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!

old!

East!

West!

Lu Jun's eyes darkened, and his face became angry.

However, he was even more angry later. Father Shen stepped forward without hesitation and dared to slander their little baby. He wanted to be scolded!

"Old man, stop talking dirty to me. My son is innocent and has nothing to do with your surname Lu. Stop spitting on people!" Father Shen pointed at his nose and scolded.

"It was your son who shamelessly chased my son for marriage. The whole school knew about the trouble at that time. We don't want such a dishonest person to support our Lu family!" Lu Jun's face turned red with anger.

Father Shen continued to fire, "What the hell, my son played truth or dare with someone and lost. I just caught someone to confess. Your son was lucky enough to be caught by my Qiao Qiao."

This was the first time Lu Lu heard this statement, and his first reaction was to go see Lu Xuyao, but he saw Lu Xuyao ​​so angry that he spurted out a mouthful of blood.

He fell to the ground and glared at Shen Qiao and Lu Yan hatefully, wanting to tell everyone that this was a lie, because Shen Qiao really liked him, and even if she didn't, she definitely wanted to repay him for saving his life.

But when he opened his mouth, he was vomiting blood and couldn't say a word.

Shen Qiao noticed Lu Xuyao's disgusting gaze and glared at him fiercely.

At this time, Lu Jun also realized that things might have changed, and he had lost such a big face. His face turned red and his neck was thick with anger. He pointed at the door and yelled, "Get out, get out of here!"

Shen Linfeng straightened his collar and said, "This is such a bad place. Even if you beg me to come next time, I won't come."

After saying that, Shen Linfeng winked at the others, and Shen Qiao immediately grabbed Lu Yan's wrist with her little hand, "Lu Yan, let's go home."

"Lu Yan can't leave!"

Lu Jun glared at Lu Yan. He couldn't control the Shen family. Lu Yan was his son, so he must be able to control it!

However, Shen Qiao suddenly turned around, with a beautiful little face full of anger and a small mouth that was blaring like a machine gun.

"Old man, don't be so shameless. Have you fulfilled your responsibilities as a father to Lu Yan for a day? I don't believe you don't know what kind of life Lu Yan lives in the Lu family! You don't care about children or raising children, people like you He is not worthy to be Lu Yan's father at all!"

As soon as Shen Qiao outputted the message, everyone was shocked.

Only Lu Yan, looking at Shen Qiao's face that was flushed with anger, felt a warmth surge in his eyes.

Qiaoqiao is so well-behaved when she protects him like this.

Turning his eyes, the temperature of his pupils dropped sharply, and he looked at Lu Jun with a cold and bloodthirsty look, "Soon, I will treat you like you treated her."

After Lu Yan said these other words, Lu Jun's face turned pale and he took two steps back in panic, as if he had seen a real devil.

When the woman was dying, her skin was full of ulcers and festering, her charred teeth were missing, her mouth was dripping with water, and her eyes were full of hatred that was so intense that she could die...